Strange voice last night

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
I was up at around 5AM last night, and of course being alone with my thoughts, I figured it wasn’t a bad time to have some prayer time and write a little. No reason, just figured It wasn’t a bad time.

Again thinking more to myself I heard this voice within my mind (it wasn’t audible in my room, just my mind)and it drowned out all my mental chatter because it was so “loud”. I could make out a lot of the syllables and sounded like I could have made out the few words I heard if I had either known the language, or had written it down. And no it wasn’t English, but the typical sounds you’d expect from Pronouncing an English word. And now I don’t recall the sounds of the words otherwise I’d share. But definitely not English but in the strangest way I could kind of tell it would make sense if I did understand.

I’ve had a couple experiences before where someone or something had projected a message to me, either in words or other ways like emotion or images. So it’s safe to say that this was a psychic communication that someone or something made with me, because it felt similar to other occasions.

Now because for the past year I’ve dealt with very negative spirits and energies, I wasn’t going to take the risk that an evil spirit was trying to reach me so I shook out of it just like I do if I feel my body falling or going numb (a warning sign of SP in my experience). I wonder if I should have listened a little while longer.

I wasn’t tired at the time and my energy drink from 10PM had likely worn off so I could rule out caffeine related hallucinations or being overtired.

This was an all nighter, not an early 5AM wake up just for clarification.

What do you think it was? What do you think I should do?

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I was up at around 5AM last night, and of course being alone with my thoughts, I figured it wasn’t a bad time to have some prayer time and write a little. No reason, just figured It wasn’t a bad time.

Again thinking more to myself I heard this voice within my mind (it wasn’t audible in my room, just my mind)and it drowned out all my mental chatter because it was so “loud”. I could make out a lot of the syllables and sounded like I could have made out the few words I heard if I had either known the language, or had written it down. And no it wasn’t English, but the typical sounds you’d expect from Pronouncing an English word. And now I don’t recall the sounds of the words otherwise I’d share. But definitely not English but in the strangest way I could kind of tell it would make sense if I did understand.

I’ve had a couple experiences before where someone or something had projected a message to me, either in words or other ways like emotion or images. So it’s safe to say that this was a psychic communication that someone or something made with me, because it felt similar to other occasions.

Now because for the past year I’ve dealt with very negative spirits and energies, I wasn’t going to take the risk that an evil spirit was trying to reach me so I shook out of it just like I do if I feel my body falling or going numb (a warning sign of SP in my experience). I wonder if I should have listened a little while longer.

I wasn’t tired at the time and my energy drink from 10PM had likely worn off so I could rule out caffeine related hallucinations or being overtired.

This was an all nighter, not an early 5AM wake up just for clarification.

What do you think it was? What do you think I should do?
I don’t know what it was but a message from God or a positive entity wouldn’t be confusing or disguised.

I don’t know what it was but a message from God or a positive entity wouldn’t be confusing or disguised.
I would pray for protection of your mind and body and ask god to clarify what happened. If it’s important for you to know you will get an answer.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
I agree with Lynne and everyone that you should ask for protection and be vigilant. If it is important it will be conveyed.

I also believe that animals can convey strong messages. If you have a highly charged interaction or unusual interaction it may be a form of communicating. If you believe you have received this form of communication I thank the spirits and the animals and acknowledge your understanding. Or repeat back to then your affirmation of the lesson or message you learned.

Reactions: Lynne