Strange rumblings and sounds in the SW

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Strange Rumblings Strike Again in the American Southwest | Mysterious Universe

Strange Rumblings Strike Again in the American Southwest

The American Southwest has been recent home to an unexplained series of rumblings, described by some as being similar to earthquakes, which have caused widespread disturbance among residents in the region.

With several incidents now being reported, officials are seeking to understand what might have caused the mysterious shaking which, according to those nearest to the disturbance, is often accompanied by loud booming noises.

Among the most recent reports, a significant booming incident was reported outside of Rainbow Valley, near Phoenix, Arizona, on December 19, 2015. One witness described that the shaking had been so significant that he had gone to observe whether the neighbor’s home nearby had been damaged or destroyed.

The witness’s report details the following:

“Approx 0600 hrs. Dec. 19, 2015, in Rainbow Valley west of Phoenix, AZ. My wife and I were drinking coffee in bed when a large explosion seemed to take place. It felt/sounded like a significant pressure wave hit the east exterior wall of the house, jarring the whole house. I had to get up and check to see if the neighbors house was still there – about 150 yards away – it’s rural.

They’d heard/felt it also. In fact everyone in the area heard/felt it. One person I work with who lives in west Phoenix to the NE of us heard it also.

Phoenix news outlets including CBS affiliate station AZ KPHO reported on the incident as well, noting they had received several hundreds of reports from Phoenix residents about the incident.

MORE AT SITE

Reactions: JoMama and Mokey
I'm in Southern Colorado and was kept up overnight by a low volume yet annoying constant, low hum and occasional boom over Christmas up until a couple of days ago. I thought it was just me after checking the house for anything out of the ordinary and the fact that I live in a very quiet neighborhood.

Reactions: JoMama and Debi
I'm in Southern Colorado and was kept up overnight by a low volume yet annoying constant, low hum and occasional boom over Christmas up until a couple of days ago. I thought it was just me after checking the house for anything out of the ordinary and the fact that I live in a very quiet neighborhood.
Glad we could share it wasn't you imagining things, Mindcrime! That has to be rather spooky to experience that and not know what the heck it is.

I had a few sleepless nights, for sure.
Felt like someone was tunneling under the house.

That has to be beyond strange to experience that! What in the heck is going on!