Strange Products

This revolutionary patent-pending product for $14.95 will clean your golf clubs and your grips. Hmmmm........ like water?:confused:

Reactions: Mokey and ozentity
Okay I will cop to a few things. In the golf world 'As Seen On TV' infomercials are the only thing keeping the Golf Channel on the air. The game itself is too hard and accepts no shortcuts. Naturally the golf club buyer is gullible for those short cuts and accepts all marketing hype. Products designed to help the older golfer with aches and pains would make a New Age charlatan blush.
I wore the copper bracelet with magnets in it -infused with cosmic ionic energy.:)
Even legit major club manufacturers are sneaky. The major marketing hook is a golf club that hits the ball farther. I once demoed an 8-iron. It really was 20 yards longer:). But the club shaft was 1 inch longer, and the club head was bent to a very strong loft angle.
So I was really hitting a 6-iron ;).

Reactions: Mokey
If you say that came with the hot biscuit ball warmer I'm calling you a liar lol.

Oh this is even better. .

Screenshot_20190127-173433_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: ozentity
The Alien wedge really is a legitimately good product.
product_303546.jpg
The Square Strike chipper is poorly made and overhyped. This breakthrough technology was first seen in the 1880s when it was called a Niblick:)
square-strike-collage.jpg
I have versions of both clubs in my bag made by Cleveland.They make good stuff, expensive, but, and this is important - nobody makes fun of me because they are Cleveland wedges.:D
SmartSole3_2%5B1%5D.jpg