Strange object captured by spy camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlo

Reaction score
There is a link to the video captured last night in my living room. Any ideas what could it be?

Reactions: garnetsilver
I'm no video expert, but my guess would be a piece of paper or tissue being blown by a fan or the wind. Did you look at the site where it " landed " ?

Hi! Yes, there was nothing on floor. No fan in room, windows, doors was closed. Watch 05:16:56 appears strange foggy spot on right top corner near the shelf. After three seconds appears bright object, I guess about 10cm length...

Reactions: Lynne
My computer cannot stop it at the precise moment that you document. I have stopped it in several places. I only see the bright white object. It starts out square-ish like a piece of paper or tissue from my vantage.

How did you happen to be doing a video at that moment ? Or is this part of a longer video ? oh, oh, this was captured by a security camera ? Is this your house or apartment ?

Sometimes you have to refresh the thread to see the latest member post. [F5] on a personal computer.

This camera records permanently, it has movement detection, I have watched record an hour before and after, nothing else to see. You can watch it in slow motion in YouTube app...

How did you happen to be doing a video at that moment ? Or is this part of a longer video ? oh, oh, this was captured by a security camera ? Is this your house or apartment ?
This is a apartment, first floor...

I set up a second camera today in same room, different angle. Didn't touch any surfaces or objects in room. Maybe better luck next time. Using rarely this room, not a lot at home, what was also the main reason for setting up a camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.