Strange flute playing outside in the distance at night

Wow, that is really cool to hear that someone else heard what sounds like the same thing I experienced. Very cool. Do you remember how any of the melodies sounded? Enough to maybe whistle when you're out and about in the mountains? Last year after I heard this, I tried whistling the melody of the last song I remembered hearing. I hoped I could communicate with it and elicit a response, but I haven't heard it since.

If you have anymore experiences with it, or anything similar, be sure to let us know.

Reactions: Debi
Wow, that is really cool to hear that someone else heard what sounds like the same thing I experienced. Very cool. Do you remember how any of the melodies sounded? Enough to maybe whistle when you're out and about in the mountains? Last year after I heard this, I tried whistling the melody of the last song I remembered hearing. I hoped I could communicate with it and elicit a response, but I haven't heard it since.

If you have anymore experiences with it, or anything similar, be sure to let us know.
Good to see you tailspin.

Reactions: Taliesin
I don't remember tune I heard. Just was a light sweet tune. Maybe an old fairy tune. I got the feeling she was a fairy. Don't know why. Or an angel.

Reactions: Lynne
That's neat. I think a fairy or gnome got through somewhere out there. I had one time heard a singing of someone with this soft tune and comforting one. I had a huge stomach pain and was lying there in that pain for an hour, or so. This comforting light, female voice did some kind of tune. Not words to it but just a melody. I will never forget it. I kept thinking where is that coming from. Wasn't our tv. He had it on sports. Or some such thing. But it was a tune I won't forget. Or soothing one. Like to sooth me to heal up. I sure need that sound now. But never heard it again. Just that night. I can't explain it. It was nice though. To have that minute with that voice. I love this story here too. Neat on a gnome and who would play that flute that time of night. Not many are out that time either. Cool stories here.
I'm sorry I didn't reply to this much sooner, but if I recall correctly, either the night before or after I heard that...I think it was after...I had to go to the emergency room with extreme, level 10 pain in my side. It's interesting that it happened around the same time as my pain. So that's two different accounts of people hearing strange, beautiful melodies around the same time they were having extreme pain.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I'm sorry I didn't reply to this much sooner, but if I recall correctly, either the night before or after I heard that...I think it was after...I had to go to the emergency room with extreme, level 10 pain in my side. It's interesting that it happened around the same time as my pain. So that's two different accounts of people hearing strange, beautiful melodies around the same time they were having extreme pain.
Maybe I’m our time of need the other side is near.

Reactions: Taliesin

I needed to join this forum to share my experience. I Googled what does it mean to hear a Flute in a full moon night, 13.09.2019 (Europe).
I woke up around 4am, like usual, and I heard a Flute playing in the distance. There is a small wood in front of my house, it came from that direction. I live in a village. There was no Wind (a mild late summer night) and no one in the neighborhood plays instruments. Never heard it before or since than. I am a skeptic and I believe only what I see. Yes, i went out on my balcony and saw nothing, just heard this melody that got more and more far away from me. It was an irregular random melody, as if someone practiced. The memory of this night is still following me and I would like to share this, maybe someone else heard it somewhere...

I needed to join this forum to share my experience. I Googled what does it mean to hear a Flute in a full moon night, 13.09.2019 (Europe).
I woke up around 4am, like usual, and I heard a Flute playing in the distance. There is a small wood in front of my house, it came from that direction. I live in a village. There was no Wind (a mild late summer night) and no one in the neighborhood plays instruments. Never heard it before or since than. I am a skeptic and I believe only what I see. Yes, i went out on my balcony and saw nothing, just heard this melody that got more and more far away from me. It was an irregular random melody, as if someone practiced. The memory of this night is still following me and I would like to share this, maybe someone else heard it somewhere...
Welcome and do feel free to join in on the topics.

Reactions: garnetsilver

Couldn't this be something as simply as someone playing flute music loudly on a car stereo system, then the music decreasing in volume from your perspective as the car drove away?