Strange flute playing outside in the distance at night

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Taliesin, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Can I ask what country your in? I think it’s impossible to rule out someone playing an instrument. It could be a radio, cell phone, or a visitor. Not making light of your experience but we can’t rule out a natural cause here. Is there more background to this that might make you think this is mysterious?

garnetsilver likes this.
  2. Acilim

Acilim
    Expand Collapse

No, there was no car and no living soul around. The Sound was gentle and not so loud, I would have heard a car if there was one. I went out of my bed thinking is my Mother from another room and I found her sleeping. It was no Song... it was as if someone played a melancholic melody randomly. I know this instrument, i used to play 10 years ago.

3. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

There is such a thing known as Musical Ear Syndrome. It is actually the brain making music hallucinations from other sounds around you, such as a furnace, air vents, fan, etc. This may be one possible explanation for what you heard.

4. Acilim

Acilim
    Expand Collapse

Dear Lynne, i made myself a lot of questions and alternatives. I know my neighborhood very well, the houses, inhabitants, street and house Layout. My house is at the end of the village, my street is the last in the line before the wood, and there is a gate /net protecting from entering the wood.there was the bright street light and moonlight. There was no human being that night expect myself on the balcony facing the street and the wood..I would not come here seaking for answers if i taught it's normal. I believe there is much more in this World than our eyes see.

5. Acilim

Acilim
    Expand Collapse

With al due respect, I came here for answers of other people experiencing similar things - not for diagnosis. I have a doctor for that, I don't mean to be rude. I am an adult and healthy rational person.

6. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Acilim, the first thing we do here is "rule out" all other causes for the phenomena. It's the way to establish a paranormal base. By asking these questions, and offering you these thoughts, we try to help you find your answers.

garnetsilver likes this.
  7. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

And this explanation has zero to do with mental health. Many people experience this as it is a NORMAL function of the brain to try and adapt to what it hears.

garnetsilver and Lynne like this.
  8. Taliesin

Taliesin
    Expand Collapse

I've heard of several people experiencing this also. My intuition tells me there's something to this phenomenon. I just thought of Kokopelli, so I looked him up. Some of the myths about him sound similar to this. Just thought I'd mention that. Anyway, thanks for sharing this!

Lynne likes this.