Strange Experience

JohnnyD

Reaction score
I have been having strange things happen to me lately, I have had quite a few things happen to me over my life but the last couple weeks have been the most eventfull, mostly Id like to talk about the dream I had last night and get some feedback and possibly talk to someone whos had similar experiences. The Dream: I\'m laying in my bed and feel a presence around me, I go to check it out but am unable to move, I call out to my girlfriend whos lying beside me on her side facing away but when she finally moves its just her head and it twists all the way around to look at me and shes obviously dead, she opens her eyes to look at me but her face changes to another girl (still dead) who I have never seen before and she gives me a creepy smile. I\'m not easily frightened and realize I\'m dreaming and decide to wake up. When I "wake up" again I try to get my girlfriends attention this time shes flung from the bed fast as hell into the wall, again shes dead, again with the face change, same dead girl, same creepy smile. This proceeds to happen over and over again with slightly different results. Finally I\'m able to get out of bed and onto my feet but am stuck like that when all of the sudden I start slowly being moved like I\'m on a slow conveyer belt, when I finally get to the head of the bed a figure appears, I\'m not able to make out any features but for some reason know its the girl/woman. Now at this point you have to realize I consider myself a tough guy and am not scared so much as annoyed by all this shiat so I tell her I\'m going to punch her out, like I said I\'m not able to make out any features on her but somehow realize this has amused her and shes smiling. I than tell her to f*** off and she proceeds to do the slow conveyer belt backwards and out of the room, I than yell at her to stop, she stops at the door and I ask her if shes my godmother who recently has died even though I\'m certain shes not, I can tell she smiles one more time but doesn\'t say anything and her whole aora or whatever you call it lightens up a bit and than I wake up to my phone ringing on the bedside table I answer it and the same voice clearly says " Lynn Beaudoin" twice, not over the phone mind you but in my head. I than finally wake up for real, and I\'m drenched in sweat, and I mean drenched like soaked, I literally had to go get a towel and dry myself up, and I live in Ottawa Canada by the way and its the end of november so its not exactly hot in my room at night. Now this is only the latest thing that\'s happened to me, maybe Ill post the others later but for the moment would like to give my thumbs a break. Id like to hear if anyones had similar experiences. And for the people who will say it was only a bad dream I just want to say I never have "bad dreams" and there has been a number of things that have happened while I was awake in the last couple weeks. Anyways, please get back to me because I\'m really not well versed in this psychic-medium stuff and would like to hear some feedback.

Thanks,
Johnny

Hi, Johnny, and welcome to the forum! Wow...well THAT is certainly one to make you wake up in a cold sweat for sure!

First, dreams can be of several types, and just because you have an event in dreamstate doesn't mean it's "just a dream". (I hope you followed that.) Many of us have communications with the other side or the Divine in dreamstate. It's often the easiest way for the other side to reach us. So, for clarity here, let's call this a paranormal event in dreamstate. (Once again, NOT your normal "just a dream.")

Many times paranormal activity is linked to other things that are happening. You mentioned you've had other activity happening? Sometimes these are all hooked together and unfold one by one to reveal something to you. Also, death in a dream can mean many other things besides death, although it's scary when you're getting this kind of stuff sent to you. I'm not going to try and analyze this dream in light of the fact you do state other things have been happening recently and I do believe that any analyzes or interpretation would have to have the whole paranormal story to be correct.

Let me first say, no, you're not crazy. These things can and do happen. There are several possible answers to your question here. Everything from a demon who visited to a friendly spirit trying to give warning, and everything in between. When your thumbs feel rested, you might want to share what else is happening to you so we can better help you.

Also, this is the night before Thanksgiving, so some people are away right now. You will get answers here but understand why they may come a bit slower than normal.

Reactions: Benway
I have been having strange things happen to me lately, I have had quite a few things happen to me over my life but the last couple weeks have been the most eventfull, mostly Id like to talk about the dream I had last night and get some feedback and possibly talk to someone whos had similar experiences. The Dream: I\'m laying in my bed and feel a presence around me, I go to check it out but am unable to move, I call out to my girlfriend whos lying beside me on her side facing away but when she finally moves its just her head and it twists all the way around to look at me and shes obviously dead, she opens her eyes to look at me but her face changes to another girl (still dead) who I have never seen before and she gives me a creepy smile. I\'m not easily frightened and realize I\'m dreaming and decide to wake up. When I "wake up" again I try to get my girlfriends attention this time shes flung from the bed fast as hell into the wall, again shes dead, again with the face change, same dead girl, same creepy smile. This proceeds to happen over and over again with slightly different results. Finally I\'m able to get out of bed and onto my feet but am stuck like that when all of the sudden I start slowly being moved like I\'m on a slow conveyer belt, when I finally get to the head of the bed a figure appears, I\'m not able to make out any features but for some reason know its the girl/woman. Now at this point you have to realize I consider myself a tough guy and am not scared so much as annoyed by all this shiat so I tell her I\'m going to punch her out, like I said I\'m not able to make out any features on her but somehow realize this has amused her and shes smiling. I than tell her to f*** off and she proceeds to do the slow conveyer belt backwards and out of the room, I than yell at her to stop, she stops at the door and I ask her if shes my godmother who recently has died even though I\'m certain shes not, I can tell she smiles one more time but doesn\'t say anything and her whole aora or whatever you call it lightens up a bit and than I wake up to my phone ringing on the bedside table I answer it and the same voice clearly says " Lynn Beaudoin" twice, not over the phone mind you but in my head. I than finally wake up for real, and I\'m drenched in sweat, and I mean drenched like soaked, I literally had to go get a towel and dry myself up, and I live in Ottawa Canada by the way and its the end of november so its not exactly hot in my room at night. Now this is only the latest thing that\'s happened to me, maybe Ill post the others later but for the moment would like to give my thumbs a break. Id like to hear if anyones had similar experiences. And for the people who will say it was only a bad dream I just want to say I never have "bad dreams" and there has been a number of things that have happened while I was awake in the last couple weeks. Anyways, please get back to me because I\'m really not well versed in this psychic-medium stuff and would like to hear some feedback.

Thanks,
Johnny

Hi Johnny and welcome to the forum. My name is “WandS” for short. I’ve got a broad range of experiences including sleep state psychic and empathic incidents and precognition. Though I’ve seen a few ghosts, and had a minor haunting, I don’t fancy myself to be much skilled at spirit nor demon entities.

As Debi said, if you’re up to sharing more about your other recent experiences, I’d be happy to read them and use my experiences to try to contribute some ideas. Though the events you shared are ceratainly impactful, it sounds like you might have more experiences to share - ones that might be material. Please do consider sharing and doing so in approximately sequential time order. The first, oldest information can somethings have serious meanings to how things unfold over time.

Hello Johnny! That does sound terrifying and I don't blame you for being somewhat freaked out by it. The fact that you've had other things happen while you were awake but posted this gives indication of it's importance! I agree with everything Debi said, but also want to throw in that dreaming is really being in a different state of consciousness. People all over the world use everything from prayer to drugs to magical rituals to alter their consciousness and communicate with beings or things we can't normally see, so the fact that this happened to you in a dream state by no means means that nothing else could be involved or it "was just a dream".

Welcome JohnnyD.
Just a thought , have you brought anything new into your house that might have an attachment?

Have you dabbled in devination of any sort such as using a Ouji board or cards? Not done properly this can allow entries access to you.

Thanks for sharing.

Hey, thanks for the response, not sure if you guys get notified by my reply or not but ill just give a little baxk story to this, I recently stayed at my brothers place after being away for a while, visit with my godkids and see his newborn. He lives in manawaki Quebec, a small town. I stayed for a couple days, okay heres some of the events:

The first night me and my brother stayed up late since not seeing eachother for a while and since we are Irish drink was involved, we stayed up untill about 3 or 4 and finally decided to call it a night. When I was bymyself on the couch drifting off into a deep drunk sleep I started hearing a voice, a whisper I couldn't make out but since i found it bizarre I woke up but since being extremely drunk was able to slip back to sleep. This kept happening over and over, everytime I would get into that inbetween state of sleep I would hear a voice. Everytime I would do this the voice got a little clearer, finally I could make out the voice, It was the voice of my 6 year old nephew and neice but they were saying heavy shit: "Load the shotgun" " kill em for money" " cut his throat".

At this point I bave to say I really wasnt that scared, more interested in what was really goin on. Also I just got tired of coming in and out of sleep and passed out. In the morning I didnt tell anyone and chalked it up to drunkeness and decided it wasnt as fucjed up as I knew it was. While babysitting in the morning I was pretty hungover and just laying around letting the kids use me as a jungle-gym but I kept seeing shadow figures or half glimpses of people moving into the kitchen. Id check but nothing was there. While taking a shower I forgot I was wearing my rosary, The rosary has heavy sentimental value to me even though Im not christian or Catholic. I wear it for private spiritual reasons.

Anyways, i realized i was wearing it and took it off me and held it over the shower curtain and dropped it, i consciously paid attention to where it landed so i could get it after, I heard it hit the floor and had a good idea of where it was. After my shower I checked out the floor where it would be and it wasnt there. I didnt think much of it and decided when I was done getting dressed and getting ready to go home I would find it. I cant stress how much this rosary has meaning to me. I got it in jail and wore it throughout my 10 month bit untill I was found not guilty of armed robber and firearm offences. While inside my godmother passed on and I made universal meditation like prayers for her through it. I was in numerous altercations and always ended up on the right side of the violence, needless to say the rosary had great meaning to me. I went through every inch of the bathroom. I mean every. Inch. Couldnt find it. Really made me feel uncomfortable but I had to leave without it. It wasnt there. On the way back to my place, we were taking my brothers car. When we got close to my place I asked my brother to keep an eye out for it and my sister in-law who had been busy with the kids and didnt even know i was looking for it. She said "oh thats my mom, she takes things all the time.

The kids shoes will dissapear and than re appear a week later in the middle of the kitchen." anyways, like before im tired of writing, but my sister in-law proceeded to tell me story after story and my brother also told me he got choked a couple times. Like i said, they told me a lot of shit. Maybe ill look into it a little morr and let you guys know. Also i thought maybe the fact of the dead girl saying her name was Lynn Beadoin was a sign that she came from Quebec. Oh and my Brother found my rosary in the middle of the bathroom floor....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
she takes things all the time.
It's called "apport". My mother in law did it to me all the time when I inherited her house. (She didn't like me, BTW...lol) Keys...she took keys all the time. I would demand them back and leave the room. MOST of the time she'd give them back. Needless to say, I sold that house.

Hey, thanks for the response, not sure if you guys get notified by my reply or not but ill just give a little baxk story to this, I recently stayed at my brothers place after being away for a while, visit with my godkids and see his newborn. He lives in manawaki Quebec, a small town. I stayed for a couple days, okay heres some of the events: The first night me and my brother stayed up late since not seeing eachother for a while and since we are Irish drink was involved, we stayed up untill about 3 or 4 and finally decided to call it a night. When I was bymyself on the couch drifting off into a deep drunk sleep I started hearing a voice, a whisper I couldn't make out but since i found it bizarre I woke up but since being extremely drunk was able to slip back to sleep. This kept happening over and over, everytime I would get into that inbetween state of sleep I would hear a voice. Everytime I would do this the voice got a little clearer, finally I could make out the voice, It was the voice of my 6 year old nephew and neice but they were saying heavy shit: "Load the shotgun" " kill em for money" " cut his throat". At this point I bave to say I really wasnt that scared, more interested in what was really goin on. Also I just got tired of coming in and out of sleep and passed out. In the morning I didnt tell anyone and chalked it up to drunkeness and decided it wasnt as fucjed up as I knew it was. While babysitting in the morning I was pretty hungover and just laying around letting the kids use me as a jungle-gym but I kept seeing shadow figures or half glimpses of people moving into the kitchen. Id check but nothing was there. While taking a shower I forgot I was wearing my rosary, The rosary has heavy sentimental value to me even though Im not christian or Catholic. I wear it for private spiritual reasons. Anyways, i realized i was wearing it and took it off me and held it over the shower curtain and dropped it, i consciously paid attention to where it landed so i could get it after, I heard it hit the floor and had a good idea of where it was. After my shower I checked out the floor where it would be and it wasnt there. I didnt think much of it and decided when I was done getting dressed and getting ready to go home I would find it. I cant stress how much this rosary has meaning to me. I got it in jail and wore it throughout my 10 month bit untill I was found not guilty of armed robber and firearm offences. While inside my godmother passed on and I made universal meditation like prayers for her through it. I was in numerous altercations and always ended up on the right side of the violence, needless to say the rosary had great meaning to me. I went through every inch of the bathroom. I mean every. Inch. Couldnt find it. Really made me feel uncomfortable but I had to leave without it. It wasnt there. On the way back to my place, we were taking my brothers car. When we got close to my place I asked my brother to keep an eye out for it and my sister in-law who had been busy with the kids and didnt even know i was looking for it. She said "oh thats my mom, she takes things all the time. The kids shoes will dissapear and than re appear a week later in the middle of the kitchen." anyways, like before im tired of writing, but my sister in-law proceeded to tell me story after story and my brother also told me he got choked a couple times. Like i said, they told me a lot of shit. Maybe ill look into it a little morr and let you guys know. Also i thought maybe the fact of the dead girl saying her name was Lynn Beadoin was a sign that she came from Quebec. Oh and my Brother found my rosary in the middle of the bathroom floor....

Thank for sharing the added details Johnny. That must have been a really creepy and frightening thing to get through. Two question if you don’t mind.
1. Is there anyone else that you are aware of who might have a strong emotional attachment to your rosary?
2. I think you would have shared here if the name “LynnBeadoin” had any meaning to you. Have you attempted any research on that name; if so, what have you learned? If you haven’t done research, why have you not done so thus far?

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Thanks for the replies, ill just give a little baxk story to this, I recently stayed at my brothers place after being away for a while, visit with my godkids and see his newborn. He lives in manawaki Quebec, a small town. I stayed for a couple days, okay heres some of the events: The first night me and my brother stayed up late since not seeing eachother for a while and since we are Irish drink was involved, we stayed up untill about 3 or 4 and finally decided to call it a night. When I was bymyself on the couch drifting off into a deep drunk sleep I started hearing a voice, a whisper I couldn't make out but since i found it bizarre I woke up but since beingextremely drunk was able to slip back to sleep. This kepthappening over and over,everytime I would get into that inbetween state of sleep I would hear a voice. Everytime I would do this the voice got a littleclearer, finally I could make out the voice, It was the voice of my 6 year old nephew and neice but they were saying heavy shit:"Load the shotgun" " kill em for money" " cut his throat". At this point I bave to say I really wasnt that scared, more interested in what was really goin on. Also I just got tired of coming in and out of sleep and passed out. In the morning I didnt tell anyone and chalked it up to drunkeness and decided it wasnt as fucjed up as I knew it was. While babysitting in the morning I was prettyhungover and just laying around letting the kids use me as ajungle-gym but I kept seeingshadow figures or half glimpses of people moving into the kitchen. Id check but nothing was there. While taking a shower I forgot I was wearing my rosary, The rosary has heavy sentimental value to me even though Im not christian or Catholic. I wear it for private spiritual reasons.Anyways, i realized i waswearing it and took it off me and held it over the shower curtain and dropped it, i consciously paid attention to where it landed so i could get it after, I heard it hit the floor and had a good idea of where it was. After my shower I checked out the floor where itwould be and it wasnt there. I didnt think much of it anddecided when I was done getting dressed and getting ready to go home I would find it. I cant stress how much this rosary hasmeaning to me. I got it in jail and wore it throughout my 10 month bit untill I was found not guilty of armed robber and firearmoffences. While inside mygodmother passed on and I made universal meditation like prayers for her through it. I was in numerous altercations andalways ended up on the right side of the violence, needless to say the rosary had great meaning to me. I went through every inch of the bathroom. I mean every. Inch. Couldnt find it. Really made me feel uncomfortable but I had to leave without it. It wasnt there. On the way back to my place, we were taking my brothers car.When we got close to my place I asked my brother to keep an eye out for it and my sister in-law who had been busy with the kids and didnt even know i waslooking for it. She said "oh thats my mom, she takes things all the time. The kids shoes will dissapear and than re appear a week later in the middle of the kitchen." anyways, like before im tired of writing, but my sister in-law proceeded to tell me storyafter story and my brother also told me he got choked a couple times. Like i said, they told me a lot of shit. Maybe ill look into it a little morr and let you guys know. Also i thought maybe the fact of the dead girl saying her namewas Lynn Beadoin was a sign that she came from Quebec. Oh and my Brother found my rosary in the middle of the bathroomfloor....

Johnny, I'm going to merge this into your prior thread for continuity. I hope you don't mind, but I may break that up into paragraphs for easier reading as well. Me old eyes need to have them or I blur. ;)