Strange Experience

I dont mind at all, Id appreciate it actually. All of this is a little new to me, never really been a big Internet/Online guy. Its pretty cool though. Having all these people helping me with all this paranormal stuff.

I dont mind at all, Id appreciate it actually. All of this is a little new to me, never really been a big Internet/Online guy. Its pretty cool though. Having all these people helping me with all this paranormal stuff.
WitchandShaman asked some pretty good questions. The name...any significance to you? Any prior activity?

Last edited:
No not at all. I have a friend with the last name beadoin but I havent seen him in years, was thinking about getting in touch with him. See if it means anything to him

Reactions: Debi
Have you had other paranormal experiences prior to this one or throughout your life?

Have you had other paranormal experiences prior to this one or throughout your life?

Johnny, how about we bombard you with a bunch of questions at once.
1. During the times when you have experienced the most paranormal activity, are/were you living alone or with others?
2. If you were not alone, were you living with your parent(s), with roommate(s), or with a committed partner, or persons who represent a combination of two or three relationships?
3. Last one, how closely would you say your own spirituality aligned with that of the person(s) you live(d) with? I understand from your prior post that you are not Christian; do/did you, live with others who are more or less like you spiritually?

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
No, the rosary is mine and i got it given to me from a Champlain in jail so nobody else would haveban attachment to it that im aware of. And I did ask my brother and his fiance if Lynn Beadoin meant anything to them but they said no. I googled the name and there was a girl name "Holly Lynn Beadoin" who had been murdered along with her family in Connecticut but I dont see why she would be messing with me in my dreams or whatever you wanna call it.

And in terms of when Ive had paranormal activity, its been when I was alone. And in many different places and times in my life

Reactions: Lynne and Debi