Strange dreams.

Chris Doney

Reaction score
This is the reason I joined these forums to ask about this

Okay so it was 3 dreams over a 3 day span each one got more and more bizarre. This was back in December I want to state for the record before I describe them I do not use drugs. The last one was that bizarre!!

Okay so the first dream was about a house I've never seen before it looked like an old farm house. In the dream I supposedly lived in it at one point there was a girl in my dream that was supposedly my sister. In real life I do have a sister but this girl looked nothing like her. We went back to this old house with my "sister" and when we went inside this girl kept saying "this place is evil" then all of a sudden I saw my dog come out of one of the rooms. She died 3 years prior to this dream.. anyways I took the dog home and the dream ended.

The next night i had a dream that seemed like a continuation of the one from the night before I was in my bedroom laying in bed it was my real life bedroom and my dog was with me. All of a sudden my door starts moving open close open close then SLAM.. the sister girl from my previous dream comes in my room saying "it's the house it's the house I told you its evil we need to destroy it" next thing i know we are at the house setting fire to it the sister girl says "Its done its over"

The next night and the final most bizarre dream this same girl that was in my first two dreams comes to my door and says that she brought a friend another girl I've never seen before comes in with her they go in my living room and they pull out a ouija board and they start playing it. I remember saying "are you guys nuts bringing that here after all the blanked up blank that's been happening" then all of a sudden these two girls start laughing very maniacally and convulsing all of a sudden they look different they look like corpses their skin looks all gray and decayed their eyes turned milky and glazed over. I grabbed the ouija board and broke it in half and they start singing together at the same time in harmony it sounded kinda like a 60s rock song I dont remember the words except "our brains fall to the floor" then their bodies fell apart and all that was left was their heads and they were still singing" then I woke up...

I do own a ouija board I dont use it and haven't used it for at least a couple months before these dreams and I haven't used it after these dreams either. I have bad anxiety and after the last dream my anxiety has been worse than it's ever been I have panic attacks almost every day it wasn't until the other day when I thought about those dreams and wondered if the more recurring panic attacks have something to do with those dreams I had or something paranormal. Thanks in advance for any input any of you might have.

I do own a ouija board I dont use it and haven't used it for at least a couple months before these dreams and I haven't used it after these dreams either. I have bad anxiety and after the last dream my anxiety has been worse than it's ever been I have panic attacks almost every day it wasn't until the other day when I thought about those dreams and wondered if the more recurring panic attacks have something to do with those dreams I had or something paranormal. Thanks in advance for any input any of you might have.
There’s a guy here who’s pretty good at dream interpreting. I’ll PM him to give this a look over.

Ouija boards........ I don’t know where to begin with Ouija boards. Nobody endorses these here. Some of us won’t go near one with a ten foot pole and for good reason. Every time you use one, you don’t know what spirit(s) you’ve contacted. And demons do like to exploit the portals you open when you use one. I would not be surprised if it had something to do with your dreams, as the dreams happened a while after the last time you used it. If something goes wrong in a session, you can have trouble on your hands a long time after unless you get help. I know from experience.

I don’t judge people who decide to go down that route, but I like letting people know what dangers lie in using the board. If you decide to dispose of it, render it useless so nobody else uses it.

I d
There’s a guy here who’s pretty good at dream interpreting. I’ll PM him to give this a look over.

Ouija boards........ I don’t know where to begin with Ouija boards. Nobody endorses these here. Some of us won’t go near one with a ten foot pole and for good reason. Every time you use one, you don’t know what spirit(s) you’ve contacted. And demons do like to exploit the portals you open when you use one. I would not be surprised if it had something to do with your dreams, as the dreams happened a while after the last time you used it. If something goes wrong in a session, you can have trouble on your hands a long time after unless you get help. I know from experience.

I don’t judge people who decide to go down that route, but I like letting people know what dangers lie in using the board. If you decide to dispose of it, render it useless so nobody else uses it.

I do plan on getting rid of it and I will do what you said by making it unusable!

Reactions: 7Critter
Hi Chris. I agree with the above advice. I think unless you are trained in the proper use of Oujia boards they can be very dangerous. I personally am totally against using any divination device. That being said these dreams may just be nightmares. Sometimes there’s something bothering us in our daily lives and we work out the emotions in our dreams. However the fact that you want advice tells me this was much more and had a big impact on you. My first impression was that whatever was going on your dog was there in spirit as a protector or comfort in a scary situation. You could have been visiting a lower astral plane in an out of body expierence. I think you may have contacted an unfriendly entity with the board. Dreams are the first place negative entities seem to effect people’s lives. I don’t lnow your faith but I would pray or use intent to revoke any permission you may have unintentionally given to allowing this into your life. I would get rid of that board. There are proper ways of doing this. Someone here may know how to advise you on that. If you have no more nightmares and no other events this may be an isolated thing. If things ramp up and get worse the cause or purpose may become more clear. There are those here that can advise you. Keep us posted.

Reactions: Chris Doney