strange crying spell

celinebl

Reaction score
Hi there

something weird happened last night.

Was in bed, about to fall asleep, quite relaxed and happy as thinking about someone who has passed, and whom i wasnt that close to at all, it was an aquaintance more than anything (the anniv of his death is next week tho).
All of a sudden, in the "go to sleep" thought/dream (so controlled by me normally) I feel strong nausea and then i just burst into tears. I cannot stop for a minute.

Its the first time i cry without the emotional feeling that goes with it like sadness. i am literally crying, ie tears coming down real bad and surprised ab it. And i was not thinking of death or anything sad, i was talking to this person in my thought/dream and we were having a nice time. I have never cried for his death, just sad when i heard ab it a year ago.

any meaning or just hormonal weirdness because its the anniversary coming up?

Reactions: ozentity
Welcome to the forum Celine. I don’t have an answer but perhaps something else happened in your dream that you don’t remember. You may have fallen deeper asleep than you remember.

I think you may be psychic and channelled this person.It can be a very emotional thing on your part, probably not sad for him as he has already past.Did he pass from anything that could have made him sick,drugs etc?

Reactions: celinebl
suicide by cutting so i would assume he was relieved by dying i dunno. this morning (im in Europe) i keep smelling smoke on my fingers but i dont smoke, and i dont think he did either.

I Imagine cutting yourself would give a nauseous feeling,I don't know about the smoke.I'm no expert on this but have experienced something similar.

I think you may be psychic and channelled this person.It can be a very emotional thing on your part, probably not sad for him as he has already past.Did he pass from anything that could have made him sick,drugs etc?
Very good thinking on this Oz!

after this crying spell, i was frozen