strange crying spell

Sorry to hear about your brother. Somehow it seems we can sometimes tune in to each other.
We were very close,a few times we would be talking face to face yet be in separate parts of the house when he was alive.

Reactions: celinebl
he suffered depression so thatmight explain the crying. ill see, i sked for an obvious sign when i dnt expect it out loud
I don’t know your faith but I was thinking he may need prayer. If he is stuck in the lower astral plane. I would pray for angels or guides to assist him.

im agnostic butiwill try something like that thank you for listening
I'm not religious myself but have seen Angels taking dead people's spirits out of a car wreck so I agree with Lynne's idea about guiding his spirit.I hope someone guides me some day.

Reactions: Lynne and celinebl
I'm not religious myself but have seen Angels taking dead people's spirits out of a car wreck so I agree with Lynne's idea about guiding his spirit.I hope someone guides me some day.

i just found a christian prayer (his funeralwas in a church) to give him peace in his travel beyond, i hope that helps him

i just found a christian prayer (his funeralwas in a church) to give him peace in his travel beyond, i hope that helps him
It wouldn't hurt at the least and may be all he needs.You wonder why your chosen with this paranormal stuff,its a privilege and a burden at the same time.

Reactions: Lynne and celinebl