Strange banging on windows and doors, a strange shadow on the property

Taychrexis

Reaction score
It started with a bad feeling about one specific area.

Then my girlfriend and I start seeing a strange shadow in that specific corner of the apartment complex.

A few days after I first see the shadow I randomly had the urge to check our peephole, and there was the shadow outside the door. I backed away and then the was a loud bang, as if something slammed into our door.

The loud singular bang has been repeated, usually when I'm home alone. Even my cat reacts to this, she puffs up and arches her back and then runs.

There's been tapping on the windows as well.
We're a second floor apartment.

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
Have you seen or felt anything in your apartment or has it just been in the complex? If you have not seen it in your apartment and just in the complex, there is a possibility that this entity has noticed that you and your girlfriend have seen it and is now trying to enter your apartment. I would suggest that when you hear the banging or tapping at the window or door to ignore it and not open it. I also suggest that you and your girlfriend seek out some form of spiritual protection, whether it be a cross, specific crystals, burning sage and other herbs or incense, even a prayer, I suggest the prayer to St. Micheal I was actually recommended this prayer on this site and it help me when I was dealing with a negative entity. There are many different forms of protection it's just a matter of finding what works best for you and your beliefs.

7B104AC7-A82D-4D93-814E-6D06991BA0F9.jpeg

I second what WK said about Palo santo wood. Shadow people are scary as hell.

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
I third what WK said. Well stated !!!
Answering the door or acknowledging it is implied consent. This gives it the right to come in. Keep us updated. Marking your doorway with holy water would be a good precaution.