Strange apparitions

Indianaboy

Reaction score
So me and my friends go all over Indiana visiting supposed haunted and abandoned places since our recent visit to a train trussel we have all seen a white cloud like object pass by within feet of us very quickly. other people we know that also have been visiting these places have told us about seeing the same thing recently and no one sees it at the same time or the same place even if they are together it almost has a mothman type of feeling any and all feedback helps

Hi Indianaboy, I see this is your first post so welcome to the forum.

Could you give more information? Thanks.

So me and my friends go all over Indiana visiting supposed haunted and abandoned places since our recent visit to a train trussel we have all seen a white cloud like object pass by within feet of us very quickly. other people we know that also have been visiting these places have told us about seeing the same thing recently and no one sees it at the same time or the same place even if they are together it almost has a mothman type of feeling any and all feedback helps
Let's try for a bit more info, Indianaboy. I have a feeling we're almost neighbors. Where was the tressle? Louisville area?

Reactions: Lynne
Welcome To the forum. Was this at night ? What were the weather and light conditions.