Stonehenge was built in the 20th century!

Benway

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
With recent threads threads about Stonehenge, I thought I should throw this out there for those who don't know, since many (okay, nearly all) reports about the place are based on the idea that these stones have stood there in that mysterious formation since ancient pre-history.

Here is a picture.
330625.jpg

And another:
330626.gif

Yes. This happened. It probably happened in the past too. We have no idea how these stones were arranged originally!

| Real McCoy? How They Rebuilt Stonehenge!

The information about the other things unearthed apart from the stones should probably have more attention, as they were buried and haven't had the builders in...

Edit: I changed the link to one with the same words but more pictures.
Also, all the people talking about how the stones are perfectly aligned as an observatory, should be aware that they are that way because the builders (less than a hundred years ago) thought that was how they were supposed to be!

Last edited:
So you're saying it was time travelers from 1958 with block and tackle ? And who in prehistoric times had the camera to take the pictures of the time traveling construction crew from 1958?:D

Good read.

Reactions: Paulm and Benway
Wow Ben I didn’t know this. So what we see today at stone hinge is what archeologists THINK it was suspose to look like ? If that’s the case it might actually just be a pile of rocks?

Wow Ben I didn’t know this. So what we see today at stone hinge is what archeologists THINK it was suspose to look like ? If that’s the case it might actually just be a pile of rocks?
Not quite! There are old texts going back (I think) to the Roman occupation which describe it as a circle of stones roughly matching what we now have. It's just that they have been moved since it was first built. What's there now is a reconstruction from the ruins and not the original.

A real fascinating article and some GREAT photos!
Amazing photos! When I looked into this before there were only the photos from that article on-line. It was just luck that I saw a comment section with a link to that other site with the the whole album. From the looks of it, they actually removed all the stones and dug the place up before rebuilding it! It looks more extensive a reworking than was previously known.

Reactions: NobleHouse
Amazing photos! When I looked into this before there were only the photos from that article on-line. It was just luck that I saw a comment section with a link to that other site with the the whole album. From the looks of it, they actually removed all the stones and dug the place up before rebuilding it! It looks more extensive a reworking than was previously known.
This is all news to me. I am shocked to know they rebuilt it and it’s not the original!