Stonehenge was an amp?

Funny that at my favourite stone circle (Am I weird that I have a favourite?) I can hear music - mostly drums but singing too.
I've also seen the elder there use the base of his staff to strike the stones. The base of the staff had an iron band on it, and the stones being mostly quartz it sometimes gave a spark doing this -magic indeed.
Archaeologists are still puzzled by the ring and cup marks on the stones - Should I tell them why they are there? :D

I've not been to the great stonehenge, but based on the use of the other smaller ones I would say it was a place for meetings - of marriages and of agreements between clans, of ceremony, worship and thanksgiving, usually at set times of the year. - How else would people know when to show up?

Reactions: Debi
Funny that at my favourite stone circle (Am I weird that I have a favourite?) I can hear music - mostly drums but singing too.
I've also seen the elder there use the base of his staff to strike the stones. The base of the staff had an iron band on it, and the stones being mostly quartz it sometimes gave a spark doing this -magic indeed.
Archaeologists are still puzzled by the ring and cup marks on the stones - Should I tell them why they are there? :D

I've not been to the great stonehenge, but based on the use of the other smaller ones I would say it was a place for meetings - of marriages and of agreements between clans, of ceremony, worship and thanksgiving, usually at set times of the year. - How else would people know when to show up?
I can only imagine the impressions you get from touching these stones. You have explained in the past that you get visions of past events. I think you should visit Stonehenge and bring back a report. What do ya say ? Lol.

Reactions: Debi