Stone throwing poltergeist

This is quite an interesting thread. I appreciate reading the personal experiences.
Oz did you live in that house a long time ? I hope not. I feel bad you experienced that crazy place. I think there really is something to the saying “cleanliness is next to Godliness”. Unclean areas have old stale energy. It does seem to attract the negative activity. I like Debi’s point that the condition of the environment reflected the mind of the inhabitants. That makes a lot of sense.

This is quite an interesting thread. I appreciate reading the personal experiences.
Oz did you live in that house a long time ? I hope not. I feel bad you experienced that crazy place. I think there really is something to the saying “cleanliness is next to Godliness”. Unclean areas have old stale energy. It does seem to attract the negative activity. I like Debi’s point that the condition of the environment reflected the mind of the inhabitants. That makes a lot of sense.
Very true Lynne,I was in the home for a few months,it's a complicated story but got out of there,alive yes but traumatised for life lol.

Reactions: Lynne
...little girls wearing white dresses?
Those types of experiences are very symbolic, perhaps archetypal of purity, innocence and chasteness. In broad terms, it seems ghosts can manifest in this archetypal way, or appear in more corporeal form where the ghost appears in period clothes and actually resembles some known deceased person. It makes me wonder if that translates into some significant difference in what these experiences mean or in how to respond to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: DogLet and Lynne
I’m just remembering my mother in-laws words (who is very religious) she has said “ the rubbish brings the devil” “make sure you clean because the rubbish brings the devil”. I used to think she was being abit dramatic but she is actually right in the end when you think about it lol I do believe that stale energy brings negativity...having 4 kids I only have what they need and don’t let them fill the house with clutter and I throw things out a lot because it makes me feel better.
Oz that house sounds like a nightmare, good you got out!

Those types of experiences are very symbolic, perhaps archetypal of purity, innocence and chasteness. In broad terms, it seems ghosts can manifest in this archetypal way, or appear in more corporeal form where the ghost appears in period clothes and actually resembles some known deceased person. It makes me wonder if that translates into some significant difference in what these experiences mean or in how to respond to them.
Good point, are they showing us something we won’t fear? Not what they really are. Of course I think every circumstance is different but it is food for thought.

I’m just remembering my mother in-laws words (who is very religious) she has said “ the rubbish brings the devil” “make sure you clean because the rubbish brings the devil”. I used to think she was being abit dramatic but she is actually right in the end when you think about it lol I do believe that stale energy brings negativity...having 4 kids I only have what they need and don’t let them fill the house with clutter and I throw things out a lot because it makes me feel better.
Oz that house sounds like a nightmare, good you got out!
I do believe our ancestors said these things for a reason. The do as I say attitude of the past gave us little explanation and we are relearning the lessons. You have given the perfect example.

Good point, are they showing us something we won’t fear? Not what they really are. Of course I think every circumstance is different but it is food for thought.
I think I would also have taken my cue from the cleaning lady who, as the story is told, smiled and gave no indication of fear or alarm. Apparently it was her who described the ghost as a little girl wearing a white dress. I'm guessing that that hotel has a hidden story. Too bad it's been torn down.