Stone throwing poltergeist

I would have loved you to experience this family home,you would have had a field day Debi.
I have a family member who is a hoarder. Walking into her home used to make me run right back out the door. The chaos of her mind was very present in the chaos in the home. I could never tell if it was an animal knocking and moving things around in there or honest to goodness activity, but the energy alone was staggering.

I could never tell if it was an animal knocking and moving things around in there or honest to goodness activity,
I know that feeling,behind one of the lounge chairs we found a pile of cat droppings over 2ft high,the cats were perching on the back of the chair to poo,and that wasn't the dirtiest part of the home lol.One of their German Shepherds gave birth on the mother's bed,we went back 6 weeks later and the mother(human) was still sleeping on the mess.The place was truly a hell on Earth.The authorities had given up on them.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
It's when I was living with my ex in her family home,the knives being thrown was one of the milder paranormal happenings in that madhouse.Similar buck knives both times, narrowly missing the mother.Getting away from these people was difficult but the best move I've made lol.

My Gosh Oz, I would have ran so fast from there they would have barely seen a streak of light coming from me.

Reactions: ozentity
Oz I am glad you made it to safety, when knives start flying, that is scary stuff.
I know it's hard to believe, but it all fit in with the home and family that lived there,the flying knives were no big deal lol.One of the entities I saw there was a young girl dressed in white floating above the floor,when I reported it to my ex girls mother she laughed and said that's just Sue,she had names for all the ghosts/entities that dwelled there.

Gee Oz. What an experience you recount.
Feel uncomfortable even being on the same continent as that household.

As others have also said, I am glad you removed yourself from that situation and were unharmed.

Gee Oz. What an experience you recount.
Feel uncomfortable even being on the same continent as that household.

As others have also said, I am glad you removed yourself from that situation and were unharmed.
Or the same planet lol,I still have nightmares about those people.I'm sorry to hear about all the Koalas atm having a bad time,I know you are passionate about our wildlife's welfare.

Reactions: Wind in Trees
I saw there was a young girl dressed in white floating above the floor.

I am wondering if there is something with ghost and little girls wearing white dresses? The reason I ask is that many times I have heard of people having encounters of this type, strange right? If you have any ideas on this I would like to know.

I will tell you of my encounter with the little girl in the white dress. Me my wife and son, just a baby were staying in a hotel close to the boarder of Mexico, and we had my son in his own little portable bed at the foot of our bed and he kept crying all night, my wife would get up and attend to him and put him back to bed, but it just continued all night, then she put him in bed with us and the crying stopped. I heard a huge crash in the bathroom and even heard something that sounded like it hit the shower curtain and smashed it to the ground, it was super loud sounded like someone also broke the window in the bathroom, so I jumped up with my pistol and ran into the bathroom thinking I was going to catch someone coming in through the window, and there was nothing there, it only took me a half of a second to get into the bathroom and not even the curtain was moving. I am a big believer that if someone is breaking in you ether need to catch them before they get inside of your house or you need to hide and wait for them to come to you, so that is when we knew we had a ghost so my wife put the boy in bed with us and he slept the rest of the night, but me and my wife did not sleep one wink. My wife begged to leave but I said well we only have a few more ours of daylight left , so we need to stick it out.

The cleaning lady came to the room in the morning and my wife told her we heard a strange noise in the next room, and she smiled and asked if we saw the little girl wearing the white dress. This was not untrue because we started praying and the ghost left our room and went into the next room next to the head of our bed and kept making noises, like hitting and scraping the walls, there the rest of the night. We asked if there was someone staying in that room and she said no they don't rent that room was empty. She also mentioned that many guest leave in the middle of the night and demand their money back because of seeing ghost there. She also mentioned that they were probably going to close the hotel because of this. The hotel has been torn down sense.

I am wondering if there is something with ghost and little girls wearing white dresses
It's like a "classic" ghost,the one in that house looked about 11,long blonde hair and a long white dress or night gown.

Reactions: Paintman