Stone throwing poltergeist

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Stone-Throwing Poltergeist Plagues Family in Bhutan - Coast to Coast AM

A family in Bhutan say that their lives have been torn asunder thanks to a mysterious spirit that keeps pelting the roof of their home with stones. The strange haunting reportedly began last month when Bhagilal Ghalley and his grandson Sunil were staying in a small hut where they were watching over cattle. In the middle of the night, they noticed that rocks began raining down upon the roof and the commotion continued until morning.

The following day, Sunil and his father Sabir returned to the hut and the roof was once again inexplicably pelted with stones. They subsequently fled the scene, but, as they departed, they were also struck by the puzzling flying rocks. "Something was chasing us," Sabir recalled, "it followed us all the way." Over the course of the next few days, the proverbial rainfall of rocks continued night after night wherever the family was staying until they could no longer stand the situation and enlisted a shaman to help them.

The sorcerer in question, Sher Bahadur, revealed that he took up the case when he was given one of the rocks at the center of the haunting and found it to be particularly strange. "This stone sparked and became like a magnet when I put it on a bronze plate for a ritual," he explained. Looking into the matter more closely, Bahadur somehow determined that the reason for the falling rocks was a distant relative of the Ghalleys was once a great shaman and that, "when he died, his family had not conducted the death rites properly. That is why he is haunting his family."

However, another detail of the story suggests that the cause of the haunting may be closer to home. That's because the stone-throwing seems to be centered around 15-year-old Sunil and that the falling rocks only occur when he is present, which is eerily similar to other famous poltergeist cases. Remarkably, the family recounted one incident in which the teenager was riding in a car with the windows closed, yet the passengers wound up being pelted by the mysterious stones during the trip.

Reactions: Paintman
I'm inclined to believe this story as I've seen knives thrown at people from "nowhere" on two different occasions.

Reactions: DogLet and Debi
I'm inclined to believe this story as I've seen knives thrown at people from "nowhere" on two different occasions.
That’s a frightening thought Oz. Everyone was safe I hope.

Similar kinds of knives in both instances?

Reactions: Debi
That’s a frightening thought Oz. Everyone was safe I hope.

Similar kinds of knives in both instances?
It's when I was living with my ex in her family home,the knives being thrown was one of the milder paranormal happenings in that madhouse.Similar buck knives both times, narrowly missing the mother.Getting away from these people was difficult but the best move I've made lol.

It's when I was living with my ex in her family home,the knives being thrown was one of the milder paranormal happenings in that madhouse.Similar buck knives both times, narrowly missing the mother.Getting away from these people was difficult but the best move I've made lol.
Amazing and frightening. Did the knives apport there or were they just picked up off a counter ?

Amazing and frightening. Did the knives apport there or were they just picked up off a counter ?
I'm not sure,their home was an absolute pigstye with rubbish,cats,dogs and cockroaches,so anything could have been laying in the rubble.I'm far from a snob but I like to keep my home clean.In the beginning I felt sorry for these people but I ended up being dragged into their World.I could write a book on the horrors of that house.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Rocks, pepples, and yes, even knives have been part of the "typical" poltergeist reports over the years. I tend to believe this story...and Oz's!

Reactions: ozentity
Rocks, pepples, and yes, even knives have been part of the "typical" poltergeist reports over the years. I tend to believe this story...and Oz's!
If you experienced this home it didn't even surprise,the living people lived like they were in another dimension.It's where I first saw Hatman,multiple ghosts/spirits and other stuff.The atmosphere was the worst thing.Wondering if the Bhutan family had similar traits.

If you experienced this home it didn't even surprise,the living people lived like they were in another dimension.It's where I first saw Hatman,multiple ghosts/spirits and other stuff.The atmosphere was the worst thing.Wondering if the Bhutan family had similar traits.
How we live can open the doors to all sorts of things. I've noticed that I can walk into a home and pick up on the energy almost instantly. If we humans can sense that, anything paranormal would be drawn to chaotic energy.

How we live can open the doors to all sorts of things. I've noticed that I can walk into a home and pick up on the energy almost instantly. If we humans can sense that, anything paranormal would be drawn to chaotic energy.
I would have loved you to experience this family home,you would have had a field day Debi.