News "Stomp the Flag" movement

541570_4562174259292_1257029592_n.jpg

i do not understand people. College students........aren't they in school to become smarter?? If things are that bad here in the states go home......oh yeah,that would not work out to well would it.So stay here and be a pain in the ass.Piss off the very people that sustain this country, that is smart. Want the beatings to stop by cops, stop breaking the law. If I had to chase someone that just committed a crime, you bet you would get the beating of your life when i catch you. Now you walk on the flag? The very country that is probably supporting most of these morons. Get that student loan? your welcome.Free bus passes, gotya covered. Free meals, we will work that in. Why are they tempting the hand that feeds them. When do we stop putting up with there sh@t. Oh , that's right, that would not be politically correct. I have never minded people protesting for change but do not dishonor the very country you are trying to change.

The problem with today's citizens is their own inept ability to understand the basics of being an American.
Not this bullshit version of an American that has been shoved down our throats but rather the American that stands up against tyranny, the American that will fight against his or her own government to ensure moral values and freedom is never eradicated by a corrupt system.

People will always want to do things they shouldn't do.
Adults want to have sex with children and will claim they were born that way.

We either bring back a moral standing to this country or there will be another civil (or revolutionary) war.
well said

Reactions: Naked Apple
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...flag-appears-to-be-part-of-a-larger-movement/

“My name is Erica Walker, and I’m about to do the Eric Sheppard Challenge,” she said in the clip, holding up a handwritten sign. “Hands off EJ. F*** yo flag.”

Dressed in a University of Michigan sweatshirt, Walker performed the “Running Man” dance on top of the stars and stripes for a few seconds —

The #EricSheppardChallenge refers to Valdosta State University student Eric Sheppard, one of the organizers of a flag protest on campus who was photographed walking on the flag.

f-your-flag-5-e1430406162348.jpg

This new "challenge" is all over social media right now. People, if you don't like America, take positive action to make changes. Desecration of the Flag shows your ignorance.

If you saw someone doing this, would you step in to stop it? Speak against it? There was a story recently of a vet who saw this happening on campus. When she scooped up the flag and stopped it, she was arrested. (Looking for the story and will post when I find it.)
i did not even answer your original question.......i got so mad when i research it. I would be in jail.

Reactions: Naked Apple
i did not even answer your original question.......i got so mad when i research it. I would be in jail.
Easy, Sal....we haven't finished taking up the bail collection yet........;)

Reactions: sal
Easy, Sal....we haven't finished taking up the bail collection yet........;)
LOL yeah, the older i get, the more i am thinking i am going to see the backseat of a squad car in my future again.

Reactions: Debi
Again? LOL Yes, the older we get, the shorter the fuse! We just kinda run out of it after burning it so often! Deep breath now! :)

Reactions: sal
The first federal Flag Protection Act was passed by Congress in 1968 in response to protest burnings of the flag at demonstrations against the Vietnam War.[8] Over time, 48 of the 50 U.S. states also enacted similar flag protection laws. All of these statutes were overturned by the Supreme Court of the United States by a 5–4 vote in the case Texas v. Johnson, 491 U.S. 397 (1989) as unconstitutional restrictions of public expression. Congress responded to the Johnson decision by passing a Flag Protection Act, only to see the Supreme Court reaffirm Johnson by the same 5–4 majority in United States v. Eichman, 496 U.S. 310 (1990), declaring that flag burning was constitutionally-protected free speech.

Honestly, until I just looked that up, I thought it was illegal.
No, as disgraceful and disrespectful as it is, the little darlings that take their freedoms for granted can do it.

I've thought about this all day now, and I think it's probably best there's not any law on the book to impinge upon the rights of free speach in this matter. Although totally disrespectful, the right to do as one will should stand firm. Even if it's something we disagree with. We're loosing too many rights daily to take away anything more.

Reactions: surge