News "Stomp the Flag" movement

@Naked Apple !
I doubt anyone has ever burned a Scottish flag in Scotland , possibly in England ! Although I stand corrected if it has happened . The difference between the American flag and the Scottish Saltire and most European flags is one of power . America has bases in most countries of the world therefore the American flag fly's for all to see , it either represents safety or fear depending on who who are ! The Great Satan is synonymous with , and represented by the American flag in the near east , it also represents various ideology's with people living in America . As for willie , he would be laughing so hard and rolling about on the ground at the stupidity of it all !

@Naked Apple !
I doubt anyone has ever burned a Scottish flag in Scotland , possibly in England ! Although I stand corrected if it has happened . The difference between the American flag and the Scottish Saltire and most European flags is one of power . America has bases in most countries of the world therefore the American flag fly's for all to see , it either represents safety or fear depending on who who are ! The Great Satan is synonymous with , and represented by the American flag in the near east , it also represents various ideology's with people living in America . As for willie , he would be laughing so hard and rolling about on the ground at the stupidity of it all !
See, that's where we have a different perspective. To me, America was always the greatest country on Earth. We were the bastion of all that was good, just and fair. Hell, even Superman fought for truth, justice and the American way. For me, it really wasn't until the Bush Administration when I was old enough and interested enough in the world around me to realize how horrible our government was. Things have gone from bad to worse both with my government and with my country.

As far as Willy laughing at someone burning and stomping the Scottish flag, he would be laughing at how he broke every bone in their body!

Past and Present !!! We cannot turn the clock back , you correctly stated that when Bush was in power everything changed and it continually declines .

If someone stomped our flag , people would shake their head and tell whoever that they were a couple of cans short of a six pack , NOW , if you started to mouth off about the people whilst stomping our flag , if you are lucky ...death will be swift ! Unlucky...!!!

Reactions: Naked Apple
@ Naked Apple

Have been sitting under the table for a week !!! Is it safe to come out now ? My bladder is full and I'm scared to lick my balls in case I have an accident !

@ Naked Apple

Have been sitting under the table for a week !!! Is it safe to come out now ? My bladder is full and I'm scared to lick my balls in case I have an accident !
LOL, I don't know what that has to do with me! If you can lick your balls, then that explains why you haven't been around all week. :D

Reactions: surge
Someone sent me this !

images

NAH ! Too young ! I did have the American flag two finger peace sign sewn onto my Levi's though !