News "Stomp the Flag" movement

541570_4562174259292_1257029592_n.jpg

i do not understand people. College students........aren't they in school to become smarter?? If things are that bad here in the states go home......oh yeah,that would not work out to well would it.So stay here and be a pain in the ass.Piss off the very people that sustain this country, that is smart. Want the beatings to stop by cops, stop breaking the law. If I had to chase someone that just committed a crime, you bet you would get the beating of your life when i catch you. Now you walk on the flag? The very country that is probably supporting most of these morons. Get that student loan? your welcome.Free bus passes, gotya covered. Free meals, we will work that in. Why are they tempting the hand that feeds them. When do we stop putting up with there sh@t. Oh , that's right, that would not be politically correct. I have never minded people protesting for change but do not dishonor the very country you are trying to change.
Amen! The ungrateful people sure have nerve. And yes, if they are students they should be getting smarter, the problem is they are being indoctrinated by sheltered, liberal professors who have probably never done a day of real work in their lives, just like Obama. :mad:

Reactions: surge and sal
I've thought about this all day now, and I think it's probably best there's not any law on the book to impinge upon the rights of free speach in this matter. Although totally disrespectful, the right to do as one will should stand firm. Even if it's something we disagree with. We're loosing too many rights daily to take away anything more.
you are right..........but the vigilante beating afterword should be put in there somewhere.Actually, a minor beating is only a misdemeanor :)

Why are my smilies always so big? How do I upload them smaller?

If I want to use something that's pretty big, I'll run it through GIMP and scale it down. You can do the same thing here: http://picresize.com/

You'll have to download the shrunken image because that site won't host.
Thanks! That should help several of us around here! :)

Reactions: surge