Stephen Hawking said it best..

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
335456021_154073544229345_1195380020081154527_n.jpg

I posted this because I've lived with a disability for about 20 years now. The first 2 years I had a terrible time getting past the word "can't" and I fought depression. Can't do this, Can't do that became a focus.

Took a while to shift focus and find out exactly what I could do. And believe me, that was a lot of "can do"! Sometimes, your path in life shifts suddenly. I now believe that it's all meant to give you a new focus and move you to where you should be.

As we age, we may find ourselves needing to shift to new things due to our physical conditions. Remember Stephen Hawking. He had it right.

I posted this because I've lived with a disability for about 20 years now. The first 2 years I had a terrible time getting past the word "can't" and I fought depression. Can't do this, Can't do that became a focus.

Took a while to shift focus and find out exactly what I could do. And believe me, that was a lot of "can do"! Sometimes, your path in life shifts suddenly. I now believe that it's all meant to give you a new focus and move you to where you should be.

As we age, we may find ourselves needing to shift to new things due to our physical conditions. Remember Stephen Hawking. He had it right.
Your courage is admirable Wise owl. You are a great Inspiration to those who let "I can't" ruin their lives. I wish there was more like you....

He is very right but the struggle is real. Aging sucks, simple as that. I would trade a bunch of knowledge to have my 25 year old body back lol.