staring in a mirror

i was told that cell phones use satellites to relay voices. the voice has to go into outer space and back before it hits its destination. so there may be a slight delay in voices traveling and maybe lights too.

Could be. Maybe some of the fantasy stuff I read isn't so far off and was in a long ago past they did scrying. Maybe mirrors are like crystals staring deep into them. Interesting.

I thought scrying was like using a crystal ball. Fortune telling. The games played in school bathroom mirrors was for a scare lol.
Scrying can be done with a crystal ball or mirror or other things. A mirror can be plenty powerful for scrying and creating portals. As well they can stay active for a while as I believe the mirror in the bathroom of the master bedroom in my last apartment had been used for scrying and orbs would be coming through the mirror constantly

There are actual scrying mirrors out there. I know, as I used to own one. The good ones are made of black obsidian, as mine was. You can also use any mirror and paint the back black for scrying.

The way they work is to bring images into your mind when you meditate on them. Here is some info and a picture of one that is obsidian.

Mirror Scrying - Troxler Effect - Crystalinks

upload_2018-10-6_14-17-47.jpeg

when i was young i stared into a mirror without blinking. it was more like gazing. after a minute or so my reflection started turning into a monster. it got more hideous every second. i had to stop looking at it. i thought i might go insane if i stared any longer. then i felt extremely depressed afterwards.

has anybody else had that happen? if you really want to scare yourself, try it. but don't look too long or it would be like looking at medusa. you might go insane.
Why do we see monsters in the mirror?

Reactions: ghostkind
I meditated about the past then. It was an old mirror but don't remember the paint but thin it was gold. Might have been black on back. I stared at it too long. I remember feeling a bit dizzy. Then the darkness and then heard the horses. Briefly saw dirt on the road instead of concrete. I won't forget that one in my life. Once it was righted, I ran out of there so fast. Won't try that again. Mirrors are a gateway they say sometimes. Interesting. So it was real what I experienced. Or has substance to it. I was like 13. Didn't know anything of that. I had stronger things happen then than later. Now it's stronger again.

Reactions: ghostkind
That sounds like the show Grimm I use to watch and do on dvd's now. They'd stare at a mirror and would turn into a creature. lol