staring in a mirror

ghostkind

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
when i was young i stared into a mirror without blinking. it was more like gazing. after a minute or so my reflection started turning into a monster. it got more hideous every second. i had to stop looking at it. i thought i might go insane if i stared any longer. then i felt extremely depressed afterwards.

has anybody else had that happen? if you really want to scare yourself, try it. but don't look too long or it would be like looking at medusa. you might go insane.

Sometimes when I get up in the morning and look in the mirror I see a monster lol. My friend told me one time he walked by a mirror in his grandmother's house and the reflection was him but It didn't mirror his movements for a couple of seconds so he cleared his eyes and looked back and the reflection was normal.. pretty creepy stuff I like to think mirrors are a gateway to things we are yet to fully understand.

Sometimes when I get up in the morning and look in the mirror I see a monster lol. My friend told me one time he walked by a mirror in his grandmother's house and the reflection was him but It didn't mirror his movements for a couple of seconds so he cleared his eyes and looked back and the reflection was normal.. pretty creepy stuff I like to think mirrors are a gateway to things we are yet to fully understand.
They very well may be. I have never seen anything strange in a mirror but I will be more careful now lol

Reactions: ghostkind
i think i know what happens. the kid goes in the bathroom and shuts the door and turns the light out where it's totally dark. she stares at the mirror and recites bloody mary or whatever over and over. once her eyes get used to the dark she sees a face form in the mirror. but it's her own. lol.

Reactions: 7Critter
i think i know what happens. the kid goes in the bathroom and shuts the door and turns the light out where it's totally dark. she stares at the mirror and recites bloody mary or whatever over and over. once her eyes get used to the dark she sees a face form in the mirror. but it's her own. lol.
Yep but by then she’s so scared the imagination takes over.

Reactions: ghostkind
I had a strange thing happen with a tall mirror too. I was at my other grandmother's house who lived to 102. But I was there dancing and her house was of the 1920's furniture and look. Even the record player I had was from that time. Suddenly something weird happened and I could swear I heard horses and everything went dark and I felt really odd. I thought what happened. And wondered did I do a trip in time real fast and then back again? I don't know. Just a wild happening. Mirror portal is very possible. I was staring in the mirror too. Wild That explains that then. The road had dirt and horses. But then went back to normal with cars and pavement. I ran out of that room so fast. I won't ever forget that one. Wild

I had a strange thing happen with a tall mirror too. I was at my other grandmother's house who lived to 102. But I was there dancing and her house was of the 1920's furniture and look. Even the record player I had was from that time. Suddenly something weird happened and I could swear I heard horses and everything went dark and I felt really odd. I thought what happened. And wondered did I do a trip in time real fast and then back again? I don't know. Just a wild happening. Mirror portal is very possible. I was staring in the mirror too. Wild That explains that then. The road had dirt and horses. But then went back to normal with cars and pavement. I ran out of that room so fast. I won't ever forget that one. Wild
oh man. that was a time slip if i ever heard of one. neat.

Reactions: 7Critter