Staring at the trees

Kgc0623

Reaction score
Let me start this off by saying I have always been able to feel the emotions of others and spirits since I was a kid. That being said. I live in a very rural area of Oklahoma, and on the other side of our border fence, there is a large stretch of trees. For the longest time, I felt as though something was watching me and my house from the trees. It doesn't feel evil, but its almost like whatever it is wants me to know its there.
I have always been able to just acknowledge the feeling and move on. However, recently the feeling of being watched is getting stronger, and I find myself staring out the window at the tree line, looking to see if there's anything there. I'm not necessarily asking for advice, but I want to share what I've been experiencing.

Let me start this off by saying I have always been able to feel the emotions of others and spirits since I was a kid. That being said. I live in a very rural area of Oklahoma, and on the other side of our border fence, there is a large stretch of trees. For the longest time, I felt as though something was watching me and my house from the trees. It doesn't feel evil, but its almost like whatever it is wants me to know its there.
I have always been able to just acknowledge the feeling and move on. However, recently the feeling of being watched is getting stronger, and I find myself staring out the window at the tree line, looking to see if there's anything there. I'm not necessarily asking for advice, but I want to share what I've been experiencing.
Thanks for sharing, Katie. And feeling and sensing the emotions of others makes you an empath. Feeling spirits might make you psychic/medium. There are many types of mediums, and this does not mean you channel them, just sense them.

Interesting experience, and would love to hear if you find what is watching. Don't discount it may even be an animal. I've had that happen, as my back yard is woods.

You sound very sensitive Katie,I'm a bit like that myself.I find it's an interesting way to be but sometimes difficult.I was thinking an animal also or maybe just a tree or the forest itself.Even though it doesn't feel evil it may be lulling you into a false sense of security so I'd keep an eye on it.

Oh wow, that is awesome advice Oz, I can definitely relate.
There are some entities that like to hang out in the woods, lots of Bigfoot encounters in Oklahoma, and they almost always give that feeling that they are watching you.

Lights around the house sometimes helps and game cameras around the house helps even more, because they don't like getting their picture taken. At this time its only a telepathic thing, just don't recommend having a telepathic thing with it. They are telepathic and the more you look for them the more they will make their presence known, so better to try and forget about them.

Please keep us posted if things escalate.

Reactions: ozentity
Oh wow, that is awesome advice Oz, I can definitely relate.
There are some entities that like to hang out in the woods, lots of Bigfoot encounters in Oklahoma, and they almost always give that feeling that they are watching you.

Lights around the house sometimes helps and game cameras around the house helps even more, because they don't like getting their picture taken. At this time its only a telepathic thing, just don't recommend having a telepathic thing with it. They are telepathic and the more you look for them the more they will make their presence known, so better to try and forget about them.

Please keep us posted if things escalate.
I've often thought BF could be a spirit of the wilderness as a reminder that we too are animals of the Earth.Humans shave their their beards and cover up with clothes to try and separate ourselves from the other animals and climb on our pedestal,then a ghost of our past pops up.

Welcome and thanks for sharing. Perhaps you have a sharpened instinct about something in that area. It may be a cautionary warning.

Welcome Kgc9818 to the ParaNormal Forum. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

I'm trying to figure out your avatar. Is that a four-legged wolf with wings ? That would be scary to run across. I hope that this isn't what is watching from the woods, especially if they run in packs.

Welcome Kgc9818 to the ParaNormal Forum. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

I'm trying to figure out your avatar. Is that a four-legged wolf with wings ? That would be scary to run across. I hope that this isn't what is watching from the woods, especially if they run in packs.
Yes,this is a wolf with wings. I personally think it'd be cool to see one!

Imagine if the director of the Wizard of Oz had thought of a flying wolf instead of the monkeys.
Those darn flying monkeys have scared every child that ever watched that movie. Horrid creatures.