Star Trekkin'....

I want all four wines! I love the Chateau Picard. Nice knod to the Picard family backstory.

I also like that this Trek website includes The Orville. I like that show and I’m glad to see it is returning - unfortuntely on a pay channel. I especially liked the two two-part episodes in season two. For those who like Trek but haven’t seen Orville, it is kind of an homage to Star Trek Next Generation but through an all new non-Trek universe. It is also a comedy with the Captain and his First Officer being a divorced couple.
I really like this show. The pay for streaming tv is becoming a real problem for those who don’t have Internet. I only have it on my phone. I pay for dish tv and have been thinking about changing over. There is still a lot on the dish I would loose in the switch. All the good shows seem to be going to the Internet for pay!

I really like this show. The pay for streaming tv is becoming a real problem for those who don’t have Internet. I only have it on my phone. I pay for dish tv and have been thinking about changing over. There is still a lot on the dish I would loose in the switch. All the good shows seem to be going to the Internet for pay!
Lynne, do you mean you watch Picard? I don’t that pay channel but I’d trust your review on Picard.

ST: Discovery season 1 will be airing on broadcast TV starting later this month.

Reactions: Lynne
Lynne, do you mean you watch Picard? I don’t that pay channel but I’d trust your review on Picard.

ST: Discovery season 1 will be airing on broadcast TV starting later this month.
No I have not seen the new show with Picard. I believe that’s on a pay station like. Netflix or amazon prime. I get stations on a satellite dish.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Reactions: WitchAndShaman
A interesting read. This series has been such a part of our lives. It’s always fun to learn new facets about it.

Reactions: Debi