Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

Star Trekkin'....

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
It was a two-parter where the Enterprise crew was in an alternate universe where they were bad guys. Similar to the "Mirror, Mirror" episode of ST-TOS.
Impressed you even remember the specific episode.

homer.jpg

Reactions: Duke

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
"Mirror, Mirror" was one of my faves too but it just begs the question - is there an alternate universe much like our and our counterparts are evil?

Reactions: garnetsilver

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
"Mirror, Mirror" was one of my faves too but it just begs the question - is there an alternate universe much like our and our counterparts are evil?
I have often wondered that, but not necessarily with evil counterparts, just parts that have made different choices to the ones we have made in our present reality. For example, when I was a kid I wanted to attend this special boarding school and couldn't. I often wonder if the trajectory of my life would have been very different, if I had.

Reactions: Debi

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
just parts that have made different choices to the ones we have made in our present reality. For example, when I was a kid I wanted to attend this special boarding school and couldn't. I often wonder if the trajectory of my life would have been very different, if I had.
I've never thought of it that way. But as everyone else has, I just can't but to help wonder what kind of path my life had taken if I'd just made different choices. And recent choices at that.

Reactions: garnetsilver
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I've never thought of it that way. But as everyone else has, I just can't but to help wonder what kind of path my life had taken if I'd just made different choices. And recent choices at that.
I once did that mental exercise of "What if?" And ya know, even different choices would have led to different challenges and problems.

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
I once did that mental exercise of "What if?" And ya know, even different choices would have led to different challenges and problems.
I get you. And there have been a few 'What if' questions on my mind as of late. And I've had a few challenges thrown my way. Will I be a better person because of it? In the end, probably. Not trying to get off topic, but just sayin'.

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I get you. And there have been a few 'What if' questions on my mind as of late. And I've had a few challenges thrown my way. Will I be a better person because of it? In the end, probably. Not trying to get off topic, but just sayin'.
No problem. Happens a lot around here! :) And if it's any help, I think we all ask that question many times through our lives.