Stand Out Moments

I was the same about Buffy, Lynne. When it was first broadcast, my daughter kept bugging me to watch with her, but I was working two jobs and hadn't the time. It wasn't until about 2012 that started watching with Mr. Garnet, and we grew to really enjoy it.
Alot of Buffy-verse execs moved over to Supernatural. The writing on Buffy was so good that the story would twist unexpedectly. Couple times really took my breath away. First time Buffy and Spike have sex and the building falls down around them was memorable.

"Spike" said disdainfully by all lol

Reactions: Paintman
This is a french take off of Bond called oss117. I love how the bond guy stops and turns his head both ways and then runs off..So funny...starts at 55 second mark

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
This is a french take off of Bond called oss117. I love how the bond guy stops and turns his head both ways and then runs off..So funny...starts at 55 second mark

I love that Bond 1950's tux

Reactions: Debi

and he holds his arms out in an elegant way very Bond and guy talking to him is rambling on in unintelligible arabic and French Bond just kind of walks off confused

Reactions: Debi
The death of Spock in Star Trek 2...and then they ruined it by bringing him back in Star Trek 3. The Klingons killed Kirk's kid in #3, but that was nothing compared to Spock's death

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
The death of Spock in Star Trek 2...and then they ruined it by bringing him back in Star Trek 3. The Klingons killed Kirk's kid in #3, but that was nothing compared to Spock's death
I went into the theater so very excited about ST 2 and came out crying. That was a great movie.

Reactions: jayiniowa