Stand Out Moments

I was the same about Buffy, Lynne. When it was first broadcast, my daughter kept bugging me to watch with her, but I was working two jobs and hadn't the time. It wasn't until about 2012 that started watching with Mr. Garnet, and we grew to really enjoy it.
Yes, It was probably during a similar time.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Okay, this is for J. The first unofficial series finale for Buff the Vampire Slayer.

Buffy and her mystical little Sister are standing high up on a scaffold with a portal to another dimension opening and letting all manner of demons into our world. Buffy and her Sister were told that Dawn‘s (Sister) blood was the only thing which could close the dimensional portal. Very strong, loud emotional music is playing while they talk...you can’t quite hear them...but Buffy remembers being told that “Death is your gift”. Buffy figures out that her blood too could close the portal and tries to explain that point to hysterical Dawn. Music continues, and the video slows, as Buffy turns away from Dawn, runs for the end of the scaffolding, and does a swan dive off the ledge, falling through the portal, and then crashing on to the cement below. Here friends - beaten up badly - hobble up to her body crying. The episode closes with a serene shot of a tombstone carved with the statement, “She saved the world a lot”.
I freakin love you,Wands!

You all know the last 7 episodes of Supernatural are about to happen?
Favorite Supernatural quotes...

Sammy!

Dean!

Cas!

Bobby!

Crowley!

Lucifer!

Kevin Tran!

Chuck!

Last edited:
Reactions: garnetsilver
I know it's good, but I was into Smallville at the time. And the last two seasons of the X-Files. There's a lot of things I haven't seen that I really need to catch up on. But 15 years is a long time. That's impressive.
You really need to watch it from episode 1. You're welcome!

I remember when Luke and Laura got married on the soap operas. There was not a single girl in my high school that showed up for attendance
Everybody stayed home.
Guys are like, what's going on?
Omg Luke and Laura!

Bond. James..Bond

I watched season 1 and was totally amazed a few years ago to find that it was still going. I didn't catch up because.... that's a lot of catching up and it was years ago!
BENWAY

Reactions: Benway