Stand Out Moments

Well, now you have something that you can binge on for a bit! Quite a bit, actually.
I know that Ackles had a story arc on Smallville and he couldn't stay as long as they would have liked so they killed him off, I think. But I'm in need of something new to binge watch for sure.

Reactions: Debi
I remember when Luke and Laura got married on the soap operas. There was not a single girl in my high school that showed up for attendance
Everybody stayed home.
Guys are like, what's going on?

LOL, Add me to the list that has never watched a single episode of Supernatural ...Or Smallville as far as that goes. I'm not much of a TV drama watcher. I liked the X-files at first but then it sort of stopped being so much about the strange things that they investigated and became just a drama about people working at a job that were unappreciated and treated badly by their bosses and I lost interest in it. I think that I have always had enough drama in my own life and didn't need to watch the TV to see about drama in other people's life.

For many years we live in a valley out in the woods and we only received one channel clearly and then two if the weather was just right and we went outside and turned the antenna. It wasn't until the small dish satalite TV companies came along that we got the oppertunity to even see a lot of the famous shows.

We lived like that for about 10 years and just lost the habbit of watching TV all the time. There were a few shows that we watched every week but the rest of the time and all the time during the summer that we just didn't watch the TV. In the summer we were outside going and doing until 9 or 10 every day and that was what we enjoied. We ate outside and were out playing with the kids. In the winter we played a lot of games or all of us worked on the homework together.

Reactions: jadamz and Benway