Stages of Zodiac Signs

It is always a little surprising to me that when I read things like this that I go to them a skeptic but then seem to find a lot to think about and leave unsure what I think. I go and read some of the other signs to see if they are just open-ended statements but seldom feel any connection to the ones, not my sign.

I am very typical of my sign and have always liked to look into this sort of thing. The one place that I can say it has not run true is the idea of what signs I should get along with and which ones are my antithesis. I am a Virgo and my wife is an Aries. It was love at first sight and has never cooled. I think that it is our differences that keep things interesting. 48 years and counting...

Reactions: garnetsilver
It is always a little surprising to me that when I read things like this that I go to them a skeptic but then seem to find a lot to think about and leave unsure what I think. I go and read some of the other signs to see if they are just open-ended statements but seldom feel any connection to the ones, not my sign.

I am very typical of my sign and have always liked to look into this sort of thing. The one place that I can say it has not run true is the idea of what signs I should get along with and which ones are my antithesis. I am a Virgo and my wife is an Aries. It was love at first sight and has never cooled. I think that it is our differences that keep things interesting. 48 years and counting...
You are made up of THREE signs, as is your wife. Sun, Rising Sign and Moon. One of the other signs of your personality and hers may strongly resonate.

While the Sun represents the core of yourself and the Moon represents your inner self, you can think of your Rising sign as being representative of your outer self. "Rising signs can be an indication of the mask we wear when we are first meeting someone, to protect our inner selves,"

im an aries on the cusp of turus i can be a real stubborn pain in the tukus

Reactions: Debi
My daughter is a Sagittarius, and has so many planets in that sign that nothing else seems to influence her!

My daughter is a Sagittarius, and has so many planets in that sign that nothing else seems to influence her!
Those with double signs can be an interesting experience! Especially to raise. I have a double Gemini son...Sun and Rising sign. With a Leo moon. He was , and still is, my wild child!

Those with double signs can be an interesting experience! Especially to raise. I have a double Gemini son...Sun and Rising sign. With a Leo moon. He was , and still is, my wild child!
This is not only double (sun and rising) but also Mercury, Venus, Uranus and Neptune!

• Wow
Reactions: Debi