Sporty stuff!

While drinking my first cup of Tim Hortons coffee this morning I remembered this memorable sports moment from our friends in The Great White North.

Reactions: Paulm and Duke
While drinking my first cup of Tim Hortons coffee this morning I remembered this memorable sports moment from our friends in The Great White North.
That's funny, I'd never seen it before. Rick Moranis had Cavett down perfectly.

Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
I don't care for footbal but when I was a kid I did watch when the Dolphins were playing (I liked the name and their uniforms) and there was one guy on the Dolphins team who got the ball and ran more than half the feild to make a goal with no one close to catching him. Can't remember his name but I suspect he is famous to football fans.

I don't care for footbal but when I was a kid I did watch when the Dolphins were playing (I liked the name and their uniforms) and there was one guy on the Dolphins team who got the ball and ran more than half the feild to make a goal with no one close to catching him. Can't remember his name but I suspect he is famous to football fans.
Oh heck that has to be Mercury Morris or Paul Warfield if it was in the'70s. No way it was Larry Czonka .
And you're right those are really cool uniforms

Oh heck that has to be Mercury Morris or Paul Warfield if it was in the'70s. No way it was Larry Czonka .
And you're right those are really cool uniforms
I thought it might be Mercury Morris because I don't remember watching football after 1975, but I thought it was a quarter back that made that run, he was smaller than the guys chasing him.