Spooky ghost video

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Spooky Ghost Video 'Freaking Out' Employees At Ellacoya Country Store

A general store in Gilford, N.H., is scaring up a lot of attention after releasing a spooky surveillance video.
The March 10 video shows a glass top to a cake display mysteriously thrown from the counter of the Ellacoya Country Store when no one is in the room.

"I heard this big bang," said employee Heidi Boyd, who was in a nearby room when the case smashed. "I walked around and looked and I was on the floor. It took several minutes to set in [and it's] still freaking me out," she told WMUR-TV.

The shop's manager, Lisa Giles, told The Huffington Post that Boyd texted her "in a frantic" mood.
"It didn't make sense to her," Giles said. "However, anyone who's been here a substantial amount of time has seen something. When we first opened the place, we saw the ghost of a man standing in the doorway."
Another employee once heard a man mysteriously whistling, Giles said.

Open Link for video...

OK...paranormal? What say you?

Reactions: Mokey
After watching the video several times at several different speeds, I would have to say is seems like it is a paranormal occurance. Especially since there was a lip on the glass bottom, and nothing else moved at all. I would not want to work there lol...

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
I'm with you on this one, Noble. Sometimes things just are paranormal!

Reactions: Mokey