Spock joins Scotty and McCoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
smiley-face-crying.gif

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/02/27/leonard-nimoy-spock-star-trek-dead-at-83/

Last edited:
:(:(:( Of all the Trek characters, Spock was my fave. Nimoy was an intelligent, caring soul, from what I've heard and will be missed.

Reactions: Seahunter
:(:(:( Of all the Trek characters, Spock was my fave. Nimoy was an intelligent, caring soul, from what I've heard and will be missed.
Yes, that was always my impression of Nimoy as well. I think he had a resonance with people that even Shatner hasn't achieved.

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
So sad to lose anyone, but especially a true popular culture icon. As others posted, he always seemed like a very nice man - very down to earth, or "down to Vulcan" shall we say in his honor. Thank you for all the memories Mr. Nimoy.

220px-Spock_and_parents_1968.jpg

Reactions: Debi
I also read that he wrote poetry and has published several books about photography.

He was also a Sergeant in the United States Army. Bonus fact: while in the service, Sgt. Nimoy supervised Ken Berry, the comedic actor from F-Troop and Mama's Family.

1384222868-0.jpg

Reactions: Debi
This is one of the saddest post I've ever read here. Goodbye Mr. Nimoy, We will always remember you. "Live Long And Prosper."

2.27.15 Spock.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Scales and Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.