Spiritual Cryptids: Spiritual Lycanthropy

JustinCancilliere

Podcaster
Reaction score
Justin and Erik discuss the werewolf and the possibility of it being a spiritual/interdimensional creature. Join us as we take a trip down the rabbit hole!

- Intro
- Spiritual shapeshifting
- Shamanism and spiritual werewolves
- Loup Garou
- Post-show
- Outro

Join us for another amazing show!!

Justin and Erik discuss the werewolf and the possibility of it being a spiritual/interdimensional creature. Join us as we take a trip down the rabbit hole!

- Intro
- Loup Garou
- Post-show
- Outro

Usually not interested in this subject but this caught my eye and I will have to check it out!

Reactions: JustinCancilliere

- Intro
- Loup Garou
- Post-show
- Outro

Wow... i think this stuff is fascinating.. back in august I had a wild dream about this group of 5 or so birds... it had been thunderstorming and they were under a tree.. i bent down to pick one up assumed it dead because its body was so heavy.. deadweight i guess.. only one apeared to still be alive as it was not quite as heavy.. and it had clearly been struck by lightening.. i took it home to nurse it back to health.. the following night it's wings began to dry up and were then reabsorbed into the psychic part of the animal.. it then started walking instead of flying and took on the look of a panther for the next portion of the dream.. it had an extremely stalky gait, and morphed right in front of my eyes from raven to cat.. in the dream i found this amazing naturally, but even after waking up the metamorphosis still made sense.. i think the creature was immortal and when it couldnt fly anymore like naturally intended, it started walking instead.. sorry off topic i find shapeshifting fascinating. In the dream a being was made up of three parts. Mind and soul which make up body.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustinCancilliere
Wow... i think this stuff is fascinating.. back in august I had a wild dream about this group of 5 or so birds... it had been thunderstorming and they were under a tree.. i bent down to pick one up assumed it dead because its body was so heavy.. deadweight i guess.. only one apeared to still be alive as it was not quite as heavy.. and it had clearly been struck by lightening.. i took it home to nurse it back to health.. the following night it's wings began to dry up and were then reabsorbed into the psychic part of the animal.. it then started walking instead of flying and took on the look of a panther for the next portion of the dream.. it had an extremely stalky gait, and morphed right in front of my eyes from raven to cat.. in the dream i found this amazing naturally, but even after waking up the metamorphosis still made sense.. i think the creature was immortal and when it couldnt fly anymore like naturally intended, it started walking instead.. sorry off topic i find shapeshifting fascinating. In the dream a being was made up of three parts. Mind and soul which make up body.
Thank you for this. :) I'll bring this up when we record next Monday if that's ok?

I believe BF is interdimensional..maybe werewolves as well?
Maybe. We talk will be covering BF next week and how it's maybe an interdimensional creature.

Shapeshifting happens during the movement of awareness to certain chakra points from what I've read. Some shamans would choose the crow especially or the owl.