Spirits in my house?

Hi, Chi! I'm glad you found us! I have also experienced disturbed spirits when I lived on the third floor of an old Victorian house. The landlord decided to tear up the kitchen floor, and install new flooring. After that, I saw a ghost in one of the rooms. Needless to say, I moved out shortly afterward.

thank you for having me! This is the first paranormal forum that treated me with kindness and didn’t make me feel like I was a lunatic! So I appreciate all of you! You can definitely relate then! I do have to say one thing I have noticed in my house is that I do not feel an evil presence just a bit eerie and almost sad. I wanted to post on this forum to make sure that I wasn’t crazy because I can see this face is so vividly every feature From facial hair to what type of hairstyle they have. I have always been a believer and have experienced unexplainable ghostly occurrences in my past. I can share that experience another time for it as a long one!

This is the first paranormal forum that treated me with kindness and didn’t make me feel like I was a lunatic! So I appreciate all of you!
I think it's that people on here are genuinely interested in the paranormal and can relate to your experiences,we are not here to judge but will give an honest opinion and explanation if possible.As most are very aware people they have a sense if peoples reports are sincere,so we will be looking forward to hearing about your other experiences.I didn't comment on the pics but can see the faces you talk about,others on here have more expertise on pics.If they are pareidolia,they are very vivid examples and glad you put them up.

I think it's that people on here are genuinely interested in the paranormal and can relate to your experiences,we are not here to judge but will give an honest opinion and explanation if possible.As most are very aware people they have a sense if peoples reports are sincere,so we will be looking forward to hearing about your other experiences.I didn't comment on the pics but can see the faces you talk about,others on here have more expertise on pics.If they are pareidolia,they are very vivid examples and glad you put them up.
Oz says that well for all of us, Chi.

As for the faces, most know my vision isn't that great these days, but I do see "forms" there. Now, this could be for many reasons, but if you are sensing something, then I'm open to them being visitors. I'm going to remind you of the help thread we have here and you might want to put those prayers into play for protection.

Reactions: ozentity
You both are so right and it is nice to communicate with people that aren’t going to automatically assume I’m “making things up and are losing it”

I haven’t had any physical activity recently but I have also had my house blessed and since then nothing too unusual has happened. Hoping it will stay that way but I have also heard that things can quiet down for awhile and pick back up more then ever. Is that true? Thanks!

I've been having odd experiences most my life but this one really shook me...
At the beginning of this year I moved back into my grandparents old house (now owned by my father).
I've always had a fear of the dark, there's always been this feeling of something taking advantage of this...
It started when I was 11 or 12, my mother said I use to talk to my great grandmother who had passed away when I was 3 or 4...
My mother would ask, "who are you talking to" to which I would respond great gran Gran", freaked out by the fact that my mother knew I'd never actually met my great grandmother she talked to our pastor but he just shook it off as a child's wild imagination...
Well to cut a long story as short as possible:
My fear of the dark started to turn into an annoying game, I'd be in a dark room, get a little spooked by what felt like another present in the room an run as quickly as I could to a well let room or turn on a light as quickly and as calmly as I could not to let "whatever" know that it had spooked me...
Just last Thursday was the one time I have ever whatever I let the "presents" get the best of me...
Right after my husband went to work and my dad went to go to an appointment I was alone from 10am till 7pm...

12:00am
Making lunch I swear I hear something fall in the computer room but nothing was moved.

2pm
I start hearing something again moving in the computer room an this time my cigar I had on the computer edge was on the floor...
I ruled out that it must have rolled off an the sound was it hitting an empty box sitting by the computer.

5:30pm
Just finished working on making dinner when my phone buzzes (startling me) letting me know my hubby was getting off a half an our early.
As I put the phone down I see something strange out of the corner of my eye and as I turn to look into the dark bedroom I use to stay in the figure disappears. I push down the small bit of fear and tell myself I need to start looking into getting my eyes checked.
6:15pm
I kept seeing something out of the corner of my eye while I was at the computer but as usual I ignored it until there was this nagging sensation like I should get up and go to the living room where the house was brightest. So I got up to get a drink from the kitchen.

6:30pm
I start getting the feeling like I'd be happier if I went to the living room an stand in the light so I finally give in...

I stood Infront of the tv listening to music before turning of the tv to look out a window...

15 minutes passed as a sudden feeling of fear crept from my lower back right up my spine.
For 30 second I felt something breathing behind me and then the all real feeling of the boards behind my slightly creek and bow down as if something heavy had just stepped one foot at a time directly behind me...
I gave in an moved uncomfortable away from the spot...

I haven't noticed anything sense then but I feel like the sudden response may have gave it what it wanted...
I hope I didn't mess up when I acknowledge that I knew of its presence...

Any advice is welcomed!!!!

Reactions: Chi

Welcome, SIMN...

I'm familiar with the sense of such a presence and the feeling of fear. But there are others here who will give you better advice on how to deal with it.

I do want to make one observation followed by my opinion. In reference to your early years, you said that "My mother would ask, "who are you talking to" to which I would respond great gran Gran", freaked out by the fact that my mother knew I'd never actually met my great grandmother she talked to our pastor but he just shook it off as a child's wild imagination...".

It appears that you are psychically sensitive. I think that it is unfortunate for children that adults so often treat these abilities as though there is something wrong; and that it needs to be stopped or corrected rather than as a special gift. Such an ability will never go away, it can only be suppressed. But suppressing this gift prevents children from growing up learning how to cope with it in a healthy fashion and using it in a positive way to help themselves and others.

Therefore, have you embraced your psychic sensitivity as something that is fundamentally good?

Last edited:
You both are so right and it is nice to communicate with people that aren’t going to automatically assume I’m “making things up and are losing it”

I haven’t had any physical activity recently but I have also had my house blessed and since then nothing too unusual has happened. Hoping it will stay that way but I have also heard that things can quiet down for awhile and pick back up more then ever. Is that true? Thanks!
That can happen. If you stay vigilant with your protective measures you will have less incidences.

Reactions: ozentity and Chi
At the beginning of this year I moved back into my grandparents old house (now owned by my father).
I've always had a fear of the dark, there's always been this feeling of something taking advantage of this...
It started when I was 11 or 12, my mother said I use to talk to my great grandmother who had passed away when I was 3 or 4...
My mother would ask, "who are you talking to" to which I would respond great gran Gran", freaked out by the fact that my mother knew I'd never actually met my great grandmother she talked to our pastor but he just shook it off as a child's wild imagination...
My fear of the dark started to turn into an annoying game, I'd be in a dark room, get a little spooked by what felt like another present in the room an run as quickly as I could to a well let room or turn on a light as quickly and as calmly as I could not to let "whatever" know that it had spooked me...
Just last Thursday was the one time I have ever whatever I let the "presents" get the best of me...
Right after my husband went to work and my dad went to go to an appointment I was alone from 10am till 7pm...

Making lunch I swear I hear something fall in the computer room but nothing was moved.

2pm
I start hearing something again moving in the computer room an this time my cigar I had on the computer edge was on the floor...
I ruled out that it must have rolled off an the sound was it hitting an empty box sitting by the computer.

Just finished working on making dinner when my phone buzzes (startling me) letting me know my hubby was getting off a half an our early.
As I put the phone down I see something strange out of the corner of my eye and as I turn to look into the dark bedroom I use to stay in the figure disappears. I push down the small bit of fear and tell myself I need to start looking into getting my eyes checked.
I kept seeing something out of the corner of my eye while I was at the computer but as usual I ignored it until there was this nagging sensation like I should get up and go to the living room where the house was brightest. So I got up to get a drink from the kitchen.

I start getting the feeling like I'd be happier if I went to the living room an stand in the light so I finally give in...

I stood Infront of the tv listening to music before turning of the tv to look out a window...

15 minutes passed as a sudden feeling of fear crept from my lower back right up my spine.
For 30 second I felt something breathing behind me and then the all real feeling of the boards behind my slightly creek and bow down as if something heavy had just stepped one foot at a time directly behind me...

I haven't noticed anything sense then but I feel like the sudden response may have gave it what it wanted...

Hi Silence and welcome. Sounds like you may have some sensitivities. Does anyone else in your family experience these occurrences? Are these events Isolated to this one place?

Here is the forum recommendations for unwanted activity and protection.
PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

Reactions: Silence_Is_My_Name

2pm

I can honestly relate to you so much! When I am alone especially in this house I always feel this heavy feeling and that I am not alone. That I have eyes on me. I too Will see things out of the corner of my eyes and constantly hear noises but I try to shake them off thinking then it may just be in my mind. I get sudden chills and feel very cold when this happens. In my current house when the occurrences I had mentioned above happen I looked at my digital thermostat and it literally starts spazzing out. That is where I knew I wasn’t crazy. I have Felt this way since I was about 18. So it has been about 10 years. As I had mentioned before I have had other strange instances of feeling like a spirit was with me. My mom had randomly had a dream of a little girl with the name of Isabella Livingston telling my mom that only Her and I can see her and know about her. Since that dream is one unexplainable things would happen. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Hi Silence and welcome. Sounds like you may have some sensitivities. Does anyone else in your family experience these occurrences? Are these events Isolated to this one place?

Here is the forum recommendations for unwanted activity and protection.
PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems
I've had stuff like this happen sense I was little, I tried looking into stuff of the occult nature at the age of 16. The second my mother found out she flipped her wig. She found and burned a spirit board, deck of tarot cards and books I had saying, "you'll do something stupid you'll regret, the dead are not something we try to communicate with...
My mom use to be pagan but she decided Christianity was where she belonged...
After she found out my father bought me a new spirit board, tarot set and books she freaked out again, she ended up attacking my dad which got her arrested and I was sent to live with my father's parents...
I don't know why my mom went crazy or why she was so against me taking up a study she use to be a part of but I feel like maybe my grandparents knew something I didn't an that why she had me stay with them we she got out of jail...
I can say this much, my husband says when he's sitting in my grandparents house and he's watching a movie with me he's pointed out something that kinda bothers me because I've never told him about me seeing things or not seeing but feeling them...
He says, "even when it's just me and you for some reason I often see, hear and or feel something else around us and I've never felt like this around anyone else"...

I haven't noticed anything new sense last Thursday but it still makes me wonder, is it paranormal or something else?
Could I be somehow casting some kind of psychic thing that's allowing him to notice it as well?
If so, do others notice it as well?
Maybe I'm a psychic wifi signal... lol