Spirits in my house?

I've had stuff like this happen sense I was little, I tried looking into stuff of the occult nature at the age of 16. The second my mother found out she flipped her wig. She found and burned a spirit board, deck of tarot cards and books I had saying, "you'll do something stupid you'll regret, the dead are not something we try to communicate with...
My mom use to be pagan but she decided Christianity was where she belonged...
After she found out my father bought me a new spirit board, tarot set and books she freaked out again, she ended up attacking my dad which got her arrested and I was sent to live with my father's parents...
I don't know why my mom went crazy or why she was so against me taking up a study she use to be a part of but I feel like maybe my grandparents knew something I didn't an that why she had me stay with them we she got out of jail...
I can say this much, my husband says when he's sitting in my grandparents house and he's watching a movie with me he's pointed out something that kinda bothers me because I've never told him about me seeing things or not seeing but feeling them...
He says, "even when it's just me and you for some reason I often see, hear and or feel something else around us and I've never felt like this around anyone else"...

I haven't noticed anything new sense last Thursday but it still makes me wonder, is it paranormal or something else?
Could I be somehow casting some kind of psychic thing that's allowing him to notice it as well?
If so, do others notice it as well?
Maybe I'm a psychic wifi signal... lol
I’m guessing your mom had a bad experience when she was into the occult and turned to Christianity as a result. That would explain why she was so worried about you. She most likely knows the danger of opening doors to the unknown. If you used these things without proper protections and knowledge you may well have opened a door to something.

Reactions: ozentity
, I tried looking into stuff of the occult nature at the age of 16. The second my mother found out she flipped her wig. She found and burned a spirit board, deck of tarot cards and books I had saying, "you'll do something stupid you'll regret, the dead are not something we try to communicate with...
Very good advice from mum,although a lot of people into and sensitive to the paranormal dabble with Ouija boards and the like when young.If we get through it unscathed well and good.I think the main thing is not to fear anything you may see or hear, but don't embrace it.It is what it is,we can sense it's presence and if it feels bad or evil tell it to leave,showing it who's boss.If you behave like the victim I believe these entities can quickly take charge.Welcome to the forum Silence.

Reactions: DogLet
Can i please be tagged when she finally posts a pic? Please