Spirit left behind?

It's got a name. It's called Earthing. Science has recently proven it to be of great benefit and actually works.

Earthing (or grounding) refers to the discovery of benefits—including better sleep and reduced pain—from walking barefoot outside or sitting, working, or sleeping indoors connected to conductive systems that transfer the Earth's electrons from the ground into the body.

Reactions: ozentity
It's got a name. It's called Earthing. Science has recently proven it to be of great benefit and actually works.

Earthing (or grounding) refers to the discovery of benefits—including better sleep and reduced pain—from walking barefoot outside or sitting, working, or sleeping indoors connected to conductive systems that transfer the Earth's electrons from the ground into the body.
I can't explain it, but it does work for me, though the various explanations seem like stringing together sciencey sounding words and hoping for the best.
As below, so above?

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Years ago I was seeing a girl who had a very troubled background.Her family were involved in crime and outlaw gang stuff.I thought I could make a difference in her life and let her see some positive things.Her family home was a madhouse of filth and misery.One day I was picking her up with my brother and as we walked out of the house we saw a young girl about eleven sitting on a bed in the front room.She looked scared and lonely.When me, my brother and my girlfriend drove off I mentioned the girl and all three of us had seen her.We went back and no one was in the house.Later I saw a pic of my girlfriend at 11 and it was the girl sitting on the bed.She told me she had been raped at that age and was never the same after.I feel like her spirit or life had got out of her body and stayed in the house.It never worked out for us,she was too damaged from her life and still lives the way her family did.I always hoped her spirit had returned to her body but I'll never know.
I can relate to this. It's awful not to be able to help.

Reactions: ozentity