Spirit in apartment

Krs8712

Reaction score
i just moved into a new apartment about a month ago some weird things were happening (things moving etc) so we joked about a spirit in the house. Now, toothbrushes etc turn on in he night and one day I went to turn it off and pee, while I was peeing a deodorant flew off the counter. We have this weird rotten smell in our apartment every time something like this happens. I have been waking up the last 3-5 nights with paranormal nightmares which is weird as I watch these shows sometimes etc and they don't bother me. Today my roommate was home and heard someone whisper hello, but she was the only one there. Last night I heard foot steps upstairs but nodbody was up there. Every night, we all in the house wake up at 3-4 am the exact same time every night for no apparent reason. I think we may have a spirit in the house, and it doesn't seem to be too happy with us. How do I make peace with this?

i just moved into a new apartment about a month ago some weird things were happening (things moving etc) so we joked about a spirit in the house. Now, toothbrushes etc turn on in he night and one day I went to turn it off and pee, while I was peeing a deodorant flew off the counter. We have this weird rotten smell in our apartment every time something like this happens. I have been waking up the last 3-5 nights with paranormal nightmares which is weird as I watch these shows sometimes etc and they don't bother me. Today my roommate was home and heard someone whisper hello, but she was the only one there. Last night I heard foot steps upstairs but nodbody was up there. Every night, we all in the house wake up at 3-4 am the exact same time every night for no apparent reason. I think we may have a spirit in the house, and it doesn't seem to be too happy with us. How do I make peace with this?
Hi Krs! Welcome to the forum. Well, first I have a question or two. Has anyone used a Ouija board? Any prior problems in the home? Is it a home or apt?

Oops...see you said apt. Still asking about the rest though!

Also, do you wish to be rid of it or just co-exist with it?

Hi Krs! Welcome to the forum. Well, first I have a question or two. Has anyone used a Ouija board? Any prior problems in the home? Is it a home or apt?
We haven't used a Ouija board. And it's been going on since we moved in at the beginning of December but has gotten worse

I would ask the apt. manager if there has ever been activity reported there before or any violence in that apt.

There are a few approaches here to this. Your report of foul smell concerns me a little on this one. I also see you are young, so poltergeist is also possible, but less likely than an entity.

You can try having the apt. blessed by clergy. This is often the first step for people who are untrained in cleansing a home on their own. You can contact a local paranormal team in your area as well. They will not only investigate, but normally know the clergy in your area that will work with you.

Do you have any experience in the paranormal field? Such as how to cleanse a home?

I would ask the apt. manager if there has ever been activity reported there before or any violence in that apt.

There are a few approaches here to this. Your report of foul smell concerns me a little on this one. I also see you are young, so poltergeist is also possible, but less likely than an entity.

You can try having the apt. blessed by clergy. This is often the first step for people who are untrained in cleansing a home on their own. You can contact a local paranormal team in your area as well. They will not only investigate, but normally know the clergy in your area that will work with you.

Do you have any experience in the paranormal field? Such as how to cleanse a home?
I don't have much experience no, we were talking about doing this but have heard reports where that makes it worse

Krs, I'm going to move our conversation thread here over to another area so it doesn't get buried under the live thread. If you get lost, I will leave a redirect link here for you.
I don't have much experience no, we were talking about doing this but have heard reports where that makes it worse
It can in some cases. I have a few other suggestions, and I know a few others who may also have some as well. I used to cleanse houses for others. I have to feed my dogs (they are persistant) so I will be back in 15 minutes. I have a book to recommend and a few other ideas.

Mokey may also have some input here for you.

The thread is now in the lower right hand corner of the forum. Your Paranormal thoughts and experiences. Be back shortly.

Reactions: Krs8712