Spirit Guide/Medical advisor

GoneWestUtah

Currently Active on planet Earth
Reaction score
I picked up the ibuprofen bottle last night and was wondering, "Should I take three, or four?" as I mentally evaluated my pain level. Spirit immediately said "three", as I was shaking them out in my hand. Four came out and I said to myself "meh, four it is", not wanting to have to put one back.

Immediately, from a stable pile in my palm, one of them rolled out of my hand onto the floor. I just stood there watching, said "OK, three it is" , picked up and tossed out the fallen one.

Sometimes they just shake their heads at us, and help us whether we are listening or not. Pretty lucky to have them!

Yeah, that's one of those things where you're better off taking their advice.

There's been a number of times where I'm told what to do like that and my scientific mind says "There is no logical reason to follow some random, disembodied voice or intrusive thought" at which point I ignore the advice which seems to always end me up in some horrible situation.

One time I had a job interview and despite being "told" it wasn't the right job for me I drove to the office anyway. When I arrived the car door was stuck shut, I was literally trapped inside. Somehow the plastic panel of the door interior had come loose and shifted to where it was wrapped around part of the inside door frame. I tried for about 10 minutes to get it to open but had no luck. After crawling over and getting out the passenger door I again was told the job wasn't right for me. I got back in, drove home and in my own driveway the drivers side door opened up just fine.

This brings to mind the time when we had planned a trip to visit an old house in NYC which was a tourist attraction. I had seen it featured on Kindred Spirits, and was thrilled that it was within visiting distance. I bought tickets, and we planned to visit on a Saturday. We had to be there at a certain time or would miss the tour. There was a niggling feeling of unease somewhere in the back of my mind about the trip (You'd think I would have learned to listen by now) but we set out anyway. We reached New York, but developed car trouble. We ended up sitting in a fast food restaurant parking lot while John tinkered with the issue. He managed to fix it, but we ended up calling the venue and canceling our tour. For some reason I wasn't meant to visit that place.

thumb_ummond-my-guardian-angel-be-like-oh-great-now-what-21374432.png