Teej

Reaction score
hello everybody, I'm new and very happy to be here! Just wanted to ask a question/start a conversation on The methods, benefits and stories of contacting and interacting with spririt guides and or the higher self. How do you do it? Is a guide and the higher self the same thing? Etc. If anyone has anything to say about this topic that would Be amazing

Reactions: Mokey
hello everybody, I'm new and very happy to be here! Just wanted to ask a question/start a conversation on The methods, benefits and stories of contacting and interacting with spririt guides and or the higher self. How do you do it? Is a guide and the higher self the same thing? Etc. If anyone has anything to say about this topic that would Be amazing
Hi Teej. Welcome to the ParaNormalForum.

HI teej. Welcome! We have a few members that would be great at answering you or up for advice. I will insert here that I would like to get into this conversion myself.

Will have to wait awhile for some interaction since we seem to have a lot of members out of commission...many long stories lol

I will come back when I have some time to get into this. Until then I hope you look around and enjoy all of the articles and such. Again..welcome :)

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
Hi Teej,welcome to the Forum! We are all popping in and out today but we are here and happy to have you! C'mon in and sit a spell-there lots of cool stuff to look at-I'm always finding something new. !

Reactions: 7Critter
Hi Teej, and welcome. I will also try to answer you later in the day. I have husband in hospital and it's kind of thrown things off here at the forum since I'm the owner. If I have some time, I shall throw in my take on this, but jadamz and Mokey are very good with info on this as well.

Reactions: 7Critter
Thanks everybody! I've done a few google searches on the subject. But there's a lot out there, I imagine some sort of meditation is probably the first step. Debi, I hope your husband is feeling better soon.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
Thanks everybody! I've done a few google searches on the subject. But there's a lot out there, I imagine some sort of meditation is probably the first step. Debi, I hope your husband is feeling better soon.
Thanks, Teej. He fell off a ladder and is in ICU, but we are working on getting him pasted back together. I'm the owner of the forum and formally say to you WELCOME. Usually I'm right on things here, but we are a Family First kinda place and I'm following my own rules right now so I'm on and off for a bit while I walk this path. We have another staff member in the hospital right now as well, so we will all be glad when Mercury Retro ends this time!

OK! First step is what you guessed! MEDITATION. The way my guide/angel came to me was through this method. He just suddenly appeared before my eyes. Before you meditate, I suggest you say the St. Michael's prayer, short version. This sets up a layer of protection so that only the good guys come through. I do NOTHING without shields of protection. Zip. I don't know your spiritual beliefs, but even wiccans and pagans use the Angels for protection.

Do you know how to put White Light around you and ground yourself?

Ooh. Bringing out the shields!! My favorite. Trying to work on new record for myself to add one more to my super dynamite shields of Ms. Mokey...always here to guide and protect. In my pink cape. Time to put it on again!

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
^^^And that's the one in the hospital...lol We're here for you, Teej. In or out of medical facilities. :p

Reactions: Paintman
Yikes. Sounds sketchy, I hope he wasn't too high up on the ladder!
I don't know about white light protection or any shields for that matter. I'm extremely new to meditation or anything spiritual for that matter. I was raised hardcore right wing Christian which doesn't really Jive well with spirituality believe it or not as it is strict religion and conservative. I don't however align with these beliefs anymore and think of Christianity as simply one Misinterpreted view of the bigger picture. But that's a topic for another thread. Id love some more info about meditation protection when you guys have time. Thanks for being so welcoming and accommodating

Reactions: Debi and Paintman