Spirit Box recording.

Aw, come on Debi - give us some credit.:grinning:

Men have tried to perfect the art of selective hearing since the dawn of time :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Oh, I give you guys lots of credit! Actually, hubs is trying really hard to hear me. He refuses to wear hearing aids, so it can be a struggle sometimes, but he is giving his best shot at what he thinks I'm saying...most of the time. lol We have even developed a kind of sign language and often laugh about what "words" he comes up with that he thinks I'm saying. A sense of humor is real handy. :grinning:

I can never hear these well. I loved the cleaned up and slowed down ones I’ve heard after Titch works his magic.

I can never hear these well. I loved the cleaned up and slowed down ones I’ve heard after Titch works his magic.
Oddly I can hear most of them, without slowing it down but that 7 second one had me confused, actually heard a lot more of the message than others did after I slowed the clip it's freaky.
Could you hear anything in the 3 second one? I've asked others IRL, and they can't hear anything but static!

Oddly I can hear most of them, without slowing it down but that 7 second one had me confused, actually heard a lot more of the message than others did after I slowed the clip it's freaky.
Could you hear anything in the 3 second one? I've asked others IRL, and they can't hear anything but static!
I hear the quick blips of a voice. I can’t make out anything.

I am making out a female voice (the same female voice throughout, although slightly distorted on the "not") saying, "I'm not sure"

Again, slowed down and some filters to bring out the tones, as well as tidying up the hisses and clicks.

Reactions: M.D.K and Lynne
I am making out a female voice (the same female voice throughout, although slightly distorted on the "not") saying, "I'm not sure"

Again, slowed down and some filters to bring out the tones, as well as tidying up the hisses and clicks.
Thanks Titch. You do amazing work

Wow nice, I've tried cleaning up those myself but it always removes the voices too lol.