Spirit Animals

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I see many of you have totem or spirit animals as your Avatars. Thought you might like a bit of info on them. How did your animal make itself known or felt to you?

122531725_3985232994824751_8298628209668057158_n.jpg

wolf-totem-300-150x150.jpg

Wolf Spirit Animal
Author: Elena Harris

The wolf offers some of the most striking animal meanings in the realm of spirit animals. The power of the wolf brings forth instinct, intelligence, appetite for freedom, and awareness of the importance of social connections. This animal can also symbolize fear of being threatened and lack of trust. When the wolf shows up in your life, pay attention to what your intuition is telling you.

What is the wolf spirit animal meaning?
In the spirit animal kingdom, the wolf symbolizes:

Sharp intelligence, deep connection with instincts
Appetite for freedom
Expression of strong instincts
Feeling threatened, lack of trust in someone or in yourself
Positive symbolism of the wolf spirit animal

Positive meanings emphasize a deep connection with your intuition and instincts. On the negative side, the wolf could represent a perceived threat or a lack of trust in someone or your own feelings or actions. This spirit animal also reflects sharp intelligence in dealing with important matters.

I used to think it was wolf. Then when I saw one in person and it obviously hated me I decided that maybe it isnt mine after all. I knew a native gentleman that told me cougar was mine and I thought he was wrong but now years later I am certain it is cougar. I am also a member of the frog clan and find them interesting . It wsnt unusual when I was growing up to hear about animals and powers both good and bad.

Oddly enough, I have never been able to figure this out. I have no idea what my totem animal is!
If you want a popular answer to your quest for a power animal here is Sun Bears examples. He was Chippewa and has passed on
It goes by birthdate. Kind of accurate IMO. Just for fun of course

Reactions: Debi