Spiral is beautiful but not a mystery

Pretty neat :p
I saw something years ago that looked like an explosion in space (best i could describe). It did not move or dissipate for a long time. Discussing with Duke months back, he said it probably was a rocket launch. Dates matched...so mystery solved lol.

I saw something years ago that looked like an explosion in space (best i could describe). It did not move or dissipate for a long time. Discussing with Duke months back, he said it probably was a rocket launch. Dates matched...so mystery solved lol.
Last Fall a neighbor was telling me she saw UFOs and took pictures to show, I follow the space launches and figured out it was SpaceX launching satellites. I posted about it. It was neat to investigate :D :p

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
Last Fall a neighbor was telling me she saw UFOs and took pictures to show, I follow the space launches and figured out it was SpaceX launching satellites. I posted about it. It was neat to investigate :D :p
Duke is the man to go to. Besides the spiral i saw we also discussed the only potential UFO i have ever seen. Not meeting any regular aircraft description, it was deemed a legit UFO or some type of craft that displayed unknown FAA lights. I have never seen anything like it ever again. It 'acted' like a typical aircraft but the tail wing lights were nothing like any craft and was silent. I was 15-16 years old so i honestly don't remember seeing any typical FAA strobes. I do distinctly remember that i thought it was an odd type of jet.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Last edited:
Duke is the man to go to. Besides the spiral i saw we also discussed the only potential UFO i have ever seen. Not meeting any regular aircraft description, it was deemed a legit UFO or some type of craft that displayed unknown FAA lights. I have never seen anything like it ever again. It 'acted' like a typical aircraft but the tail wing lights were nothing like any craft and was silent. I was 15-16 years old so i honestly don't remember seeing any typical FAA strobes. I do distinctly remember that i thought it was an odd type of jet.
It is believed that MJ-12 has backward engineered alien tech, many ppl reported similar sightings. So now we have to wonder is the UFO, ET or man made :p

Reactions: Selectric