Spinning UFO over McDonalds

The audio is reported to be used by other videos on Tik Tok. Just an FYI.

Wow that’s a strange one for sure.

What in the world is that? An was this recorded in rural new mexico?. It had to have been near a hot UFO spot...

The first (NM) object I'd bet is CGI. Seems odd no one else saw/reported/photographed this object on a clear evening in an urban setting. I also think the reactions of the young man and his "mom" are stilted, not natural.

The second (Japan) looks very much like a slow motion video of a circular florescent bulb. I don't think the object is rotating, I think it an optical illusion caused by the flicker effect of florescent lighting. The flicker effect is even more pronounced on florescent bulbs at the end of their service life.

Last edited:
Roswell New Mexico's Flying saucer UFO McDonalds.
OIP.xRtZRo4sCJMGbkO1waqF4gHaEK

Now about the swirly thing in the picture. I suspect that what you are seeing is a part of a cloud that got sucked into the top end of a heat riser. the lower part might be miles away and would be more clearly seen as a Dust Devil. As the heat riser forms a vortex it is much bigger than just the bit that can be seen near the ground. As it rises it slows and the particles of dust fall out and it becomes mostly not visible but if it gets a bit of something light enough to take all the way up you will see things like this.

just a thought...