Spell, love spell or what's going on? And what can I do?

Meggie

Reaction score
I am here because I urgently need help. I've been dealing with it for over 2 years and I don't know what to do. I tried everything to help myself, but I was only successful for a short time, then everything from scratch. My story is long, I will try to be brief.

I am 49 years old and live in Germany. Over two years ago, I was in a relationship with a man and I experienced very strange things. I had visions, strange smells appeared and I had and have nightmares. In a dream scenario was a young man. He smiled at me, but I felt that he was really bad. When I realized that, his facial expressions changed and he said something in a foreign language. I did some research later and it was very similar to the Sumerian language. I could not notice the wording because it was a foreign language, but I found some sound recordings by a linguist who deals with old languages.

In addition, there was and still is a smell. In my opinion it smells like old books and sour apples. As in the past with grandma in the basement where she stored apples. My relationship with the man was a catastrophe. He lied and cheated on me, confused my mind, and it took me several tries to end the relationship. Every time I wanted to part with him, the smell of apples and books immediately appeared and I had nightmares again. With a lot of prayer and my own willpower, I managed to separate. But my partner at the time was very angry about it.

I was alone for a while to recover. 8 months after the separation, I met someone again. The beginning was very nice but after two weeks he started to show me that I was not important to him. Please understand me correctly. This is not a love story. I have to tell all of this so that the connections become clear. From now on, he kept giving me reason to doubt him and we fought often and strongly. In between there were phases of good times again. During this time my perception increased. I smelled smells that were not there, found alleged evidence of his unfaithfulness and everything looks somehow staged.

You have to know the details to see that, but then this post will be too long. At some point I thought he was just an asshole and left him. From there everything was back to normal. No smells, no nightmares, no cracking in the apartment at night. It was like someone didn't want me to be with the new man. When I saw the context, I told it something to do, I don't own it, and I make my own decisions. Then I got nightmares again but I didn't give up. I told my partner about my suspicion that something is wrong here. He is desperate and no longer knows what to do. Our relationship is pending the final one.

We prayed, he more than I, we smoked with sage and incense, we work with singing bowl and salt, I was with a shaman to be able to rule out my own causes. I looked for help everywhere, but often got a cancellation or was ripped off without any real help. I am not Rockefeller and I have little money. The smell of apples and books is back. And whenever I think about continuing my relationship at any cost.

When I think about finally ending my relationship, everything is calm. What's this?? I do not know how to continue. Can someone help me? Thank you for reading this long text. I wanted to cut it but it didn't work. Please, can anyone help or advise me?

Meggie

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Paintman
First of all, I would like to welcome you to the forums! second, I am sorry that you have had so much bad luck and unexplained occurrences with relationships. Do I understand correctly that you are currently in another relationship or have you left this man also? I need to think more about what you have shared here, too. Again, welcome, and I hope we can be of help to you.

I am here because I urgently need help. I've been dealing with it for over 2 years and I don't know what to do. I tried everything to help myself, but I was only successful for a short time, then everything from scratch. My story is long, I will try to be brief.

I am 49 years old and live in Germany. Over two years ago, I was in a relationship with a man and I experienced very strange things. I had visions, strange smells appeared and I had and have nightmares. In a dream scenario was a young man. He smiled at me, but I felt that he was really bad. When I realized that, his facial expressions changed and he said something in a foreign language. I did some research later and it was very similar to the Sumerian language. I could not notice the wording because it was a foreign language, but I found some sound recordings by a linguist who deals with old languages.

In addition, there was and still is a smell. In my opinion it smells like old books and sour apples. As in the past with grandma in the basement where she stored apples. My relationship with the man was a catastrophe. He lied and cheated on me, confused my mind, and it took me several tries to end the relationship. Every time I wanted to part with him, the smell of apples and books immediately appeared and I had nightmares again. With a lot of prayer and my own willpower, I managed to separate. But my partner at the time was very angry about it.

I was alone for a while to recover. 8 months after the separation, I met someone again. The beginning was very nice but after two weeks he started to show me that I was not important to him. Please understand me correctly. This is not a love story. I have to tell all of this so that the connections become clear. From now on, he kept giving me reason to doubt him and we fought often and strongly. In between there were phases of good times again. During this time my perception increased. I smelled smells that were not there, found alleged evidence of his unfaithfulness and everything looks somehow staged.

You have to know the details to see that, but then this post will be too long. At some point I thought he was just an asshole and left him. From there everything was back to normal. No smells, no nightmares, no cracking in the apartment at night. It was like someone didn't want me to be with the new man. When I saw the context, I told it something to do, I don't own it, and I make my own decisions. Then I got nightmares again but I didn't give up. I told my partner about my suspicion that something is wrong here. He is desperate and no longer knows what to do. Our relationship is pending the final one.

We prayed, he more than I, we smoked with sage and incense, we work with singing bowl and salt, I was with a shaman to be able to rule out my own causes. I looked for help everywhere, but often got a cancellation or was ripped off without any real help. I am not Rockefeller and I have little money. The smell of apples and books is back. And whenever I think about continuing my relationship at any cost.

When I think about finally ending my relationship, everything is calm. What's this?? I do not know how to continue. Can someone help me? Thank you for reading this long text. I wanted to cut it but it didn't work. Please, can anyone help or advise me?

Meggie

Hi Meggie, and welcome. Isn't it possible your dreams and other experiences are just your subconscious telling you the men you've had relationships/issues with were/are not right for you? I'm not a psychologist or dream analyst, but I think everyone has that "gut feel" or "pit of the stomach" sense of things. What's to say that sense can't manifest itself through dreams and smells?

Hi Meggie, and welcome. Isn't it possible your dreams and other experiences are just your subconscious telling you the men you've had relationships/issues with were/are not right for you? I'm not a psychologist or dream analyst, but I think everyone has that "gut feel" or "pit of the stomach" sense of things. What's to say that sense can't manifest itself through dreams and smells?
You make a good point there, Duke. I have often smelled bad things around people which no one else could smell, and those people turned out to be very unpleasant.

Welcome to the forum Meggie.You sound very intuitive and in tune with your feelings,listen to yourself,you already have the answer.Sounds like grandma,who would have your best interest at heart is trying to give you a nudge in the right direction also,in the end it's up to you.Good luck,Oz.

Hello and good evening, first of all many thanks for the warm welcome here. I am very surprised. In Germany you get very little understanding of this topic. They have a hard time believing in it. It is a little difficult to say everything clearly because it is a long story and I do not speak English perfectly. Please forgive me.
When I mentioned "grandma" I didn't mean my grandma. I thought it is a smell that can best be compared to apples that are stored. It used to be so common. Yes, I'm still with the second man. And he's desperate for me. He swears his innocence. The smell in his apartment was unpleasant. The other smell (apples) is not. I thought about it once. I have researched what apples and books mean for spiritual meaning. The apple is called "malus" in Latin and that means bad. The book stands for knowledge, higher awareness.
Of course, I also thought that it could be an indication. Someone wants to warn me. But does it have to be a scam? Maybe he's just not right for me? He is a man with little experience and little knowledge of life. This is exhausting, but it does not automatically mean that he is bad.

I read about "psychomiletik" today. That is when you feel thoughts and receive them as pictures. I have not yet found out whether it can show up in smells. What if it's just something like that? We often have arguments and he is concerned that it will escalate again when he gets home. The first man smelled of soft chocolate. This is not necessarily uncomfortable for the first moment. But he was a devil and is still bothering me.
I also thought that it was my fears that made me over-sensitive. The first man cheated on me and not just once, but the other things that happened? If someone warns me, why should he bring me physical pain? What does the dog react to? Please try to understand me. I just want to find out the truth so I can make the right decision. To me it feels like someone doesn't want this relationship. I am confused about all these things and not relaxed enough anymore to be able to say for sure that it is my intuition. I would like to wait for other opinions, please. Maybe someone else has an idea or own experience that they would like to share with me. But thank you very much, I like to be here.

Meggie

This is exhausting, but it does not automatically mean that he is bad.

Just to clarify from my post, "not right for you" was not meant to imply either of the men you described were "bad." Years ago I dated a woman who was a candidate for sainthood, we got along very well but it was obvious we were not meant to be a couple. We parted on very good terms, and believe it or not I introduced her to her future husband. They've now been married over 25 years because they were/are right for each other.

Well, Meggie would you be interested in making a good old fashioned Pro and Con list about your current partner? I do this about tough decisions, and once things are laid out in writing (the good things about this man and the bad things) you can see your way clearly. If what you perceive to be psychic warnings isn't clear to you, trying other, more ordinary things may bring you the insight that you seek. Hope that helps!

Good points Duke. I tend to agree here. Without more background it’s hard to say what the cause is. We often choose partners that have similar personalities also. You may be repeating the same cycle unconsciously. I’m not dismissing the possible paranormal factors here. I am assuming from your post you suspect you have a spiritual attachment? If you really feel this is the case we have some recommendations : PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

Welcome to the forum, I hope my story can help you to trust your intuition, everyone has one, and yours seems to be much stronger than most you just have not learned to listen to it or trust it yet.

I once had the idea to open a business, it was going to be costly, I felt good about it at first, then I started to have doubts that it would not be successful, which is normal anytime you invest a lot of money its a risk, then I could not sleep at night, it was really bothering me, we had already invested some money in equipment. I decided to ask God for a decision and did get one, it was a sick feeling in my stomach, so I said try this, I am going to tell myself I am not opening this business, and bam, I became happy again and started sleeping, wow what a relief all the stress gone, so I told my wife my decision and she cried and said what about her brother that was going to be our partner, how could I do this to her, and convinced me to open it, and I did and if failed miserably, worst business I ever opened and the most money I ever lost. Sure wish I would have listened to my intuition on this and been stronger about my decision, sometimes it takes real strength to hurt others to do what is right and good for ourselves.