Spell, love spell or what's going on? And what can I do?

so I told my wife my decision and she cried and said what about her brother that was going to be our partner, how could I do this to her, and convinced me to open it, and I did and if failed miserably, worst business I ever opened and the most money I ever lost.
Thanks for this reminder.

It is absolutely true that every time I have ever allowed someone to second-guess me, the results have been a complete and total disaster.

Welcome to the forum, I hope my story can help you to trust your intuition, everyone has one, and yours seems to be much stronger than most you just have not learned to listen to it or trust it yet.

I once had the idea to open a business, it was going to be costly, I felt good about it at first, then I started to have doubts that it would not be successful, which is normal anytime you invest a lot of money its a risk, then I could not sleep at night, it was really bothering me, we had already invested some money in equipment. I decided to ask God for a decision and did get one, it was a sick feeling in my stomach, so I said try this, I am going to tell myself I am not opening this business, and bam, I became happy again and started sleeping, wow what a relief all the stress gone, so I told my wife my decision and she cried and said what about her brother that was going to be our partner, how could I do this to her, and convinced me to open it, and I did and if failed miserably, worst business I ever opened and the most money I ever lost. Sure wish I would have listened to my intuition on this and been stronger about my decision, sometimes it takes real strength to hurt others to do what is right and good for ourselves.
A powerful testimony to listen to our still small voice.

Lots of good thoughts and insights in this thread.
Doglet, yup. Check.
Two replies stuck out and when combined together may shed more light, Meggie. Just my perception of things.
People follow repeating behaviors, many times to our detriment.
I think sometimes God intervenes and closes that door, for our benefit.
For Godssakes don't be stubborn and try to open up that door again.

(Easier said than done :()

Thanks for this reminder.

It is absolutely true that every time I have ever allowed someone to second-guess me, the results have been a complete and total disaster.

I have noticed in every partnership that the one that is the most stupid is the one that always has to be the boss.