Speedy again...Angel at my door

speedy

Reaction score
. I will write a memoir someday, simply based on everything I have encountered in the past 6 years. I'm only 48, so I am thinking this could go on for awhile. I will share a new one now...Sleeping alone in the spare bedroom (downstairs). I was dreaming, like I always do, very vividly, that I got out of my bed and slammed the door on "something" that was trying to get in. I was yelling "Stay out!" and slamming the door. 3 times. Then, I woke up and was conscious during the night (maybe around 2:30 am?). And I looked up and saw a shadow of a figure with a head and huge wings standing next to the door. Now...It freaked me out. I was in a room with no light coming through to cast any shadows. The only light was a very small blue light coming from out internet router. So, I moved the router...turned the router...covered the router...hoping the shadow would move along with it, disappear or change. IT NEVER MOVED. Not one inch. I closed my eyes, went back to sleep, woke back up and STILL the same Angel-like figure was in the same spot guarding that door. There is NO explanation for this. I was fully awake. I will never forget the massive wings by that door, and I look at it as a gift from God, sent to protect me from whatever it was trying to get through that door to me that night.

#19speedy, 1 minute ago

Reactions: ozentity
So do I understand correctly that when you got up to close the door on something you were dreaming? Then you awoke to see what you perceive as a guardian type angel? If this is as I understand it then you felt ok about this ?
I guess my question to you is so you need advice ? Help? Or just sharing (which is wonderful ) ?