Special Report: Unearthing Nazca

Child of God

Reaction score
Website
christianspiritualandbiblicalinsight.wordpress.com

NAZCA TOMB SHOCK: New DNA results on 'mummified aliens' say remains are 'not human'

Mexican journalist Jamie Maussan made the announcement about the bodies, supposedly found in a tomb near the Nazca Lines in southern Peru, at the Ufology World Congress in Montserrat, Spain.

He said: "Tests were carried out to arrive at an extraordinary conclusion.

"30 per cent of this DNA is similar to the human being, but 70 percent is not."

He said the new tests were carried out by the BioTecMol laboratory.

He added: "As it is the report of a laboratory says that surely they are of bacterial origin.

"However, in a more detailed analysis, it was found that only 20 per cent is of bacterial origin and 80 percent of that 70 per cent it was not possible to establish its origin or find another species on Earth that shares it.

NAZCA TOMB SHOCK: New DNA results on 'mummified aliens' say remains are 'not human'

RA0zzaR.jpg

Gaia believes it to be either a new undiscovered species or an alien. My best guess is that it is an alien/human hybrid. What do you think?

Last edited:
Update on Gaia 3 fingered mummies

I'm still not sold on this one. Jamie Maussan is where my credibility gap comes into play. Every story of late that he has been involved in has proven to be a fraud. I need verified testing before I jump onto this bandwagon. The story has been fairly quiet for awhile now, with Gaia slowing down on it's info.

Reactions: Seahunter
Update on Gaia 3 fingered mummies

I'm still not sold on this one. Jamie Maussan is where my credibility gap comes into play. Every story of late that he has been involved in has proven to be a fraud. I need verified testing before I jump onto this bandwagon. The story has been fairly quiet for awhile now, with Gaia slowing down on it's info.
I agree. It is a great story, and would be wonderful if true, but having Jaime Maussan involved sort of takes away a bit of its credibility.

I agree. It is a great story, and would be wonderful if true, but having Jaime Maussan involved sort of takes away a bit of its credibility.

Agreed....Maussan has been involved in some shady stuff......The Roswell Slides debacle in Mexico come to mind here. The story is alternative news at its finest...Hell if it don't exist make it up and the Google clicks will come.

Agreed....Maussan has been involved in some shady stuff......The Roswell Slides debacle in Mexico come to mind here. The story is alternative news at its finest...Hell if it don't exist make it up and the Google clicks will come.
Right this man has destroyed his credibility.