Space/Time/Infinity

Donna K.

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
This Post is the best I can do... to Speak to those who are my Family here.

Know... that I am fully aware that I have been totally off The Reservation (Which was shaky at best on a good Day) for a least a Year.

I could give reasoning here... but none are TRUTH.

The TRUTH is... I forgot to Listen... and in that laid, all that I am into the trust of other... medications... worried frowns... death threats dealing with the health issues that were NEVER mine and... most certainly not Other's to forecast.

Now... I have Understood that Walking that line (which I have ever known)... has not affected my Appointed Time... but instead has made me mean... made me paranoid... taken more than my body... but also led to me freely giving over... my mind... my Spirit... My Voice.

So... In those things... I have learned NOTHING but to fear.

Now... I have forsaken the Other. Now I attempt to REMEMBER. And ask forgiveness of those I may have hurt along the Way..

I am ALWAYS Who Creator made me. I came into this World By Creator and I will leave it so.

NOW... This song I post here... may very well lead many to object as a 'verification of religious belief'; but that is not so.

TWICE now has this Voice and this Song led me out of a wilderness most would not understand in the worst of their nightmares.

Tonight was the second of these circumstances... because dis-connection with the GREAT GIFT that Was/Is/and Will be... THIS House. Debi's House... well... would lead me quite willingly... to Death.

Peace Be Still

This Post is the best I can do... to Speak to those who are my Family here.

Know... that I am fully aware that I have been totally off The Reservation (Which was shaky at best on a good Day) for a least a Year.

I could give reasoning here... but none are TRUTH.

The TRUTH is... I forgot to Listen... and in that laid, all that I am into the trust of other... medications... worried frowns... death threats dealing with the health issues that were NEVER mine and... most certainly not Other's to forecast.

Now... I have Understood that Walking that line (which I have ever known)... has not affected my Appointed Time... but instead has made me mean... made me paranoid... taken more than my body... but also led to me freely giving over... my mind... my Spirit... My Voice.

So... In those things... I have learned NOTHING but to fear.

Now... I have forsaken the Other. Now I attempt to REMEMBER. And ask forgiveness of those I may have hurt along the Way..

I am ALWAYS Who Creator made me. I came into this World By Creator and I will leave it so.

NOW... This song I post here... may very well lead many to object as a 'verification of religious belief'; but that is not so.

TWICE now has this Voice and this Song led me out of a wilderness most would not understand in the worst of their nightmares.

Tonight was the second of these circumstances... because dis-connection with the GREAT GIFT that Was/Is/and Will be... THIS House. Debi's House... well... would lead me quite willingly... to Death.

Peace Be Still

You are loved Donna. There are no worries here, my friend. We ALL walk together.

329258267_1373746473467599_6617469190220117263_n.jpg

I love your insight Donna, you are a mysterious and thoughtful lady and have helped me through my troubles. If everyone was like you it would be a greater planet to live on :<3.

I love your insight Donna, you are a mysterious and thoughtful lady and have helped me through my troubles. If everyone was like you it would be a greater planet to live on :<3.

I am so humbled by these posts Oz... but yours touches me so deeply that I am in tear's... because You are so Rare...

You have let LOVE... for An Other... Your Brother... lead you away from anger... from denial.. from a dark place...almost a hatred of any and all that Was/Is/Will be... ALMOST...

You Stood beside me long before you knew... or wanted... from my beginning time here... you have always Become when the alley was dark with shadow and attack... and where I might have fell... when my back was against a foe I truly thought might finish it... Well... there you were. EVERY TIME... hand out... very casually... a little curiously... did you Stand me up... and then... between Us did that Bright Light from the Far and Away illuminate such that darkness fled like the c**p it is.

Every Time.

YOU are The Mysterious Oz.

I am Forever your Friend... and only Creator could help darkness (which is to stupid to understand) that Comes Upon You.

Stand By Me

I am so humbled by these posts Oz... but yours touches me so deeply that I am in tear's... because You are so Rare...

You have let LOVE... for An Other... Your Brother... lead you away from anger... from denial.. from a dark place...almost a hatred of any and all that Was/Is/Will be... ALMOST...

You Stood beside me long before you knew... or wanted... from my beginning time here... you have always Become when the alley was dark with shadow and attack... and where I might have fell... when my back was against a foe I truly thought might finish it... Well... there you were. EVERY TIME... hand out... very casually... a little curiously... did you Stand me up... and then... between Us did that Bright Light from the Far and Away illuminate such that darkness fled like the c**p it is.

Every Time.

YOU are The Mysterious Oz.

I am Forever your Friend... and only Creator could help darkness (which is to stupid to understand) that Comes Upon You.

Stand By Me

Wow:blush: thank you again. Just what you said today has lifted me :) . I might be a long way away in miles but I am standing by you Donna and will always have your back in the spiritual realm as you have had mine. I'd love to meet you one day in person while I'm still on the planet, love to you always from Oz :<3.